Week 5 in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 has begun and there are three new Omni Chips for you to collect at Launchpad. Here are the locations of every Omni Chips at Launchpad.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 introduced a brand new collectible item dubbed Omni Chips, which players can collect every week at different locations all around the island.
These Omni Chips are used to customize your Omni Sword’s blades, guards, colors, and even their audio effects. If you already have claimed the Omni Sword from the battle pass, you can customize it using the Omni Chips you collect.
With Week 5 finally, upon us, three new Omni Chips have appeared in the Launchpad area and here’s where and how you can find and collect them in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
Fortnite: All Omni Chips Locations at Launchpad (Week 5)
The Omni Chips are used to buy customization styles for the Omni Sword Pickaxe but in order to use them, you will need to have the Fortnite season Battle Pass. Then, all you need to do is simply unlock the Omni Sword Pickaxe, which is available on the first page of the Battle Pass.
There are several colors, guards, sounds, and blades to choose from, so as long as you keep collecting the chips each week, you will be able to unlock all the different and available styles for the pickaxe.
Now, one of the week 5 Omni Chips location is the Launchpad, boasting three Omni Chips for players to collect.
Since the Launchpad is not a marked POI on the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 map, it can be a bit tricky to locate it. The Launchpad is positioned:
- Southeast of The Daily Bugle
- East of Sanctuary
- North of the Joneses
- Northeast of Mighty Monument landmark
You can refer to the map image below to see exactly where the location is, courtesy of Fortnite.gg:
Once there, you need to collect three Omni Chips and below are all the Omni Chips Locations at Launchpad:
- Omni Chip 1 – You can find the first Omni Chip at Launchpad on the east side just before you reach the shore. It’ll be in a circular structure beside some crates and barrels.
- Omni Chip 2 – For the second Omni Chip at Launchpad, head over to a building in the southeastern corner of the island. On the second floor of a building, next to some barrels and a red banner you will find the Omni Chip.
- Omni Chip 3 – The final Omni Chip at Launchpad can be found in the northern section of the island. There will be two buildings that are connected via a bridge. The Omni Chip will be underneath that bridge.
You can refer to the map image below to find all the three Omni Chip locations at the Launchpad landmark, courtesy of Fortnite.gg:
That are all the three Omni Chips Locations at Launchpad. Omni Chips challenges aren’t temporary and you will be able to complete all the Omni Chips challenges from earlier weeks as long as the current season continues. So, make sure to collect them before the time runs out.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.