Alvarez will be looking to improve on his status as the P4P king when he fights on Cinco de Mayo weekend, and there is a ton of hype surrounding the bout.
As is usually the case with these contests, there are a number of different betting lines available for fans to scour over ahead of the action.
Here are some of the betting lines available for Canelo vs Bivol as of writing on Wednesday 4th May 2022.
Canelo vs Bivol Betting Lines
SkyBet currently has a number of betting lines available for the fight, and they are as follows:
- Canelo: 1/5
- Bivol: 3/1
- Draw: 20/1
Knocked Down Specials
- Dmitry Bivol To Be Knocked Down: 11/10
- Saul Alvarez To Be Knocked Down: 6/4
- Dmitry Bivol To Be Knocked Down In Rounds 1-6: 3/1
- Saul Alvarez To Be Knocked Down In Rounds 1-6: 10/3
- Dmitry Bivol to be knocked down in Rounds 7-9: 4/1
- Dmitry Bivol To Be Knocked Down In Rounds 1-4: 5/1
- Dmitry Bivol To Win By Split Decision: 28/1
- Dmitry Bivol To Win By Majority Decision: 40/1
- Dmitry Bivol To Win By Unanimous Decision: 11/1
- Saul Alvarez To Win By Split Decision: 5/1
- Saul Alvarez To Win By Majority Decision: 8/1
- Saul Alvarez To Win By Unanimous Decision: 10/11
Group Round Betting
- Dmitry Bivol In Rounds 1-3: 33/1
- Dmitry Bivol In Rounds 4-6: 25/1
- Dmitry Bivol In Rounds 7-9: 20/1
- Dmitry Bivol In Rounds 10-12: 20/1
- Saul Alvarez In Rounds 1-3: 20/1
- Saul Alvarez In Rounds 4-6: 12/1
- Saul Alvarez In Rounds 7-9: 8/1
- Saul Alvarez In Rounds 10-12: 10/1
Total Knockdowns Exact
- 0: 6/4
- 1: 7/4
- 2: 7/2
- 3: 8/1
- 4: 25/1
- 5+: 66/1
Canelo enters the fight as the favourite, and to be honest there aren’t many contests where he doesn’t.
This should hopefully be a great contest when the two men meet on Saturday 7th May 2022, and we’ll have all of the news you’ll need ahead of and after the fight night!
Read More: Canelo vs Bivol Early Odds: What Are They?
You can keep up to date with all of the latest Boxing News right here at GiveMeSport