FIFA 22 has confirmed who has been included in the EFL Team of the Season and there are a clutch of absolutely remarkable upgrades for some players.
The Championship season, of course, is heading into its endgame, with the play-offs soon to get underway.
We know that both Fulham and Bournemouth are returning to the Premier League after their respective promotions.
And the play-offs will be contested by Huddersfield Town, Nottingham Forest, Sheffield United and Luton Town.
The likes of Middlesbrough and Blackburn Rovers have just missed out on the play-offs.
In League One, Wigan Athletic and Rotherham United have won promotion automatically, while MK Dons, Sheffield Wednesday, Sunderland, and Wycombe Wanderers are in the play-offs.
And in League Two, Forest Green Rovers, Exeter City, and Bristol Rovers are coming up automatically, with Northampton Town, Port Vale, Swindon Town and Mansfield Town al in the play-offs.
And EA Sports have now confirmed the players including in the EFL Team of the Season.
EFL Team of the Season
- Aleksandar Mitrovic – ST – Fulham – 94
- Harry Wilson – RM – Fulham – 93
- Scott Twine – LW – MK Dons – 92
- Dominic Solanke – ST – AFC Bournemouth – 91
- Andreas Weimann – CAM – Bristol City – 91
- John Swift – CAM – Reading – 90
- Jon Guthrie – CB – Northampton Town – 90
- Nicky Cadden – LWB – Forest Green Rovers – 90
- Djed Spence – RWB – Nottingham Forest – 89
- Daniel Barlaser – CDM – Rotherham United – 89
- Will Keane – CAM – Wigan Athletic – 89
- Kal Naismith – CB – Luton Town – 88
- Barry Bannan – CM – Sheffield Wednesday – 88
- Dom Telford – ST – Newport County – 88
- Michael Cooper – GK – Plymouth Argyle – 88
That’s the full EFL Team of the Season.
It’s available in packs on FIFA 22 on console right now, and came to mobile on May 9th.