Apex Legends Season 13 has rolled around and so have all the gameplay balancing changes across the game’s different weapons, characters, and modes.
The much-awaited Season 13: Saviours has finally dropped in Apex Legends and there are a ton of new things and changes for players to dive into. Newcastle has now been added to the ever-growing Legends roaster, meaning you can check out all his abilities for yourself.
Apart from a new Legend, the developers are also bringing new changes to various weapons in the game, so chances are some of your favourite weapons might have undergone balancing adjustments.
With that said, a good thing with this new Apex Legends Season 13 weapon balancing is that several annoying weapons have seen a substantial amount of nerfs.
Here’s a look at every weapon buff and nerf coming with Apex Legends Season 13: Saviors update.
Every weapon buff and nerf in Apex Legends Season 13
All the weapon changes in Apex Legends Season 13 comes via the official patch notes which were posted on the official EA website.
All weapon buffs
- Ammo capacity has been dropped from six to four bullets, which is the only downgrade
- The pellet blast pattern has been tightened
- Each pellet now deals 14 damage instead of 11
- Pellet sizes have increased
- Firing rate bumped up from 1.1 to 1.2
- Stockpile ammo is now 28
- Mozambique and Peacekeeper
- Limb damage bumped up from 0.8 to 1.0
- Havoc Rifle
- Beginning of the firing pattern has improved recoil
All weapon nerfs
- Kraber .50-Cal
- Weapon damage dropped from 145 to 140
- Headshot multiplier has been reduced to 2.0 from the previous 3.0 multiplier
- Rampage LMG
- Handling time has been slightly improved
- Reload speed increased from 2.6 to 3.1 seconds
- L-Star EMG
- Slightly improved handling time
- Headshot distance has been dropped from 64 meters to 57 meters
- Overheat cool-off increased from 2.5 to 3.6 seconds
- Headshot damage multiplier has been dropped from 1.75 to 1.5
- Devotion LMG
- Slight damage reduction from 16 to 15
- Headshot damage multiplier reduced from 1.75 to 1.5
- Headshot distance dropped from 64 meters to 57 meters, just as with the L-Star
- Reload time increased from 2.8 seconds to 3.2 seconds
- Now takes 0.8 seconds to draw the weapon, up from 0.7 seconds
- Holstering takes 0.75 seconds, up from 0.65 seconds
- Lowering the weapon takes 0.6 seconds, up from 0.5 seconds
- Raising the Devotion takes 0.65 seconds, up from 0.55 seconds
- Slight damage reduction from 19 to 18
- Level 3 and 4 magazine capacity reduced from 55 to 50
- The Spitfire now has a larger bullet spread when hip firing from a crouching stance
- The barrel attachment slot has been removed
- Headshot damage multiplier is now 1.5 instead of 1.75
- Yet again, headshot distance is dropped from 64 meters to 57 meters
- Slightly increased reload time from 3.2 seconds to 3.4 seconds
- Drawing the Spitfire now takes 0.8 seconds, up from 0.7 seconds
- Holstering the Spitfire takes 0.75 seconds, up from 0.65 seconds
- Raising the weapon takes 0.65 seconds, up from 0.55 seconds
- Lowering the gun takes 0.6 seconds, up from 0.5 seconds
Other balance changes
- Mastiff shotgun has been moved into the crate
- M600 Spitfire returns as floor loot
- The Dual-Shell hop-up has been removed from floor loot and crafting bundles, which was usable by the Mastiff and 30-30 Repeater
- The new gold weapons are the EVA-8 Auto, VK-47 Flatline, P2020, Bocek Compound Bow, and M600 Spitfire
You can find all of the latest Gaming and Esports News right here at GiveMeSport.