Gacha gaming title Dislyte is being launched globally on Tuesday 10th May 2022, but what are some of the launch bonuses that players can expect?
The Lillith Games title sees players fight alongside heroes with god-like powers in an urban mythological RPG.
Players who adopt the game early will be able to get access to some free content and upgrades, so it is certainly worth knowing what is on offer!
Here’s everything you need to know about the global launch bonuses for Dislyte as the game gets a full global launch in May 2022.
Dislyte Launch Bonus
Pre-Reg Rewards (Union Parade)
- Log in on Global Launch Day to claim awesome rewards and receive a limited-offer Namecard. Log in for 5 days to get Gold Record x10
Rookie Boost (Path to Mastery, Trainee Milestones)
- New players will get a Legendary Esper within their first 10 draws. Complete special limited-time Rookie Quests to upgrade your Account Level and get free Legendary Espers, Gold Records, Nexus Crystals, and more amazing rewards.
Road to Legend
- During the event, keep upgrading Legendary Espers to meet the certain requirements needed to get free Legendary Abilimon, Gold Records, Nexus Crystals, and more awesome rewards.
- During the event, recharge to earn a certain amount of Redeem Points to redeem for Diamond Records (Guaranteed none-Shimmer-attuned Legendary Esper), Platinum Records (Guaranteed none-Shimmer-attuned Epic or Legendary Esper), Gold Records, Legendary Abilimon, and other rare rewards.
- Sign in daily to get awesome rewards. Claim bonus rewards when signing in consecutively for a certain number of days.
Launch Cash Prize
The official Dislyte Twitter account also confirmed that players have the chance to win a cash prize during the first couple of weeks of launch.
It noted: Official Launch Surprise – Chance to win an $80 Cash Reward
1. Follow our official Twitter.
2. Like and Share the Story Trailer Tweet.
20 different global participants will be randomly selected to win a $80 cash reward! The deadline for participation will be May 24, 23:59.
It’s likely that the developers will be offering even more free in-game content over the coming months following the global launch.
The official site for the game has a ‘Redeem Code’ section, which is pretty telling when it comes to how dedicated a development team will be when it comes to issuing redeemable items!
You can find all of the latest News and everything Gaming related right here at GiveMeSport.