Curious about the MultiVersus closed alpha? From the start date to how to sign up, here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming MultiVersus Closed Alpha.
The free to play genre has been seeing a major influx as more and more developers try to capture the market. One of the newest entries is MultiVersus, a free-to-play cross-platform fighting game, featuring some of Warner Bros.’s most iconic and legendary characters, alongside a bunch of new characters.
Developed by Player First Games, we first got a glimpse back at MultiVersus back in November 2021 and after a couple of play tests, the developers are all set for a new MultiVersus closed alpha, with more platforms available than previous tests.
MultiVersus closed alpha will allow a wider range of audiences to check the game out for themselves while also providing the developers with much-needed feedback to make improvements to the game.
If you are wondering how to sign up for MultiVersus closed alpha or when does MultiVersus closed alpha starts, here’s everything you need to know.
MultiVersus closed alpha Start Date
MultiVersus closed alpha will start on Thursday 19th May at 9:00 am PDT/ 6:00 pm GMT/ 5 pm BST. The closed alpha will run for eight days coming to an end on Friday 27th May at 5:00 pm PDT/2:00 am GMT/ 1:00 am Saturday BST.
The MultiVersus closed alpha will be available in the Americas, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Be sure to mark your calendars so that you don’t miss out.
How to register for MultiVersus Closed Alpha
The steps for signing up for MultiVersus Closed Alpha aren’t that hard and can be done in a couple of clicks. To register for MultiVersus Closed Alpha, simply follow the steps below:
- Visit the MultiVersus.com site and click on the “Closed Alpha Sign Up” button.
- A new window will pop up asking you to either create a WB Games account or sign in.
- Once you have either created your account or logged in, you’ll be automatically signed up for the MultiVersus closed alpha.
That’s all. You’ll be notified via mail whether you have managed to get access to the closed alpha as early as the 17th of May. However, don’t get disheartened, if you don’t get an email, as more codes will be distributed during the closed alpha period.
If you already had taken part in the previous testing periods on PC, you won’t have to opt-in as you’ll be given access to this closed alpha, unless you want to switch the platform you’re playing on.
MultiVersus Closed Alpha – Platforms
This time around, the developers have expanded the types of platforms one can play the game on to include consoles as well as PC. The closed alpha will feature crossplay. MultiVersus Closed Alpha will be available on all the platforms mentioned below:
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series S/X
- PC (Steam)
What to expect in MultiVersus Closed Alpha
The upcoming MultiVersus Closed Alpha will feature a ton of different playable characters, maps as well as modes. Here’s a look at all the characters, stages, and modes that will be available during the MultiVersus alpha period, as per the FAQ page:
- Characters: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Harley Quinn (DC); Shaggy (Scooby-Doo); Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes); Arya Stark (Game of Thrones); Jake the Dog and Finn the Human (Adventure Time); Steven Universe and Garnet (Steven Universe); Tom & Jerry, and Reindog (original character). Please note– Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Arya Stark, Steven Universe, and Garnet will be initially unavailable, but can all be unlocked over time through gameplay. All other characters will be immediately available when the Closed Alpha begins.
- Maps: The Batcave (DC), Tree Fort (Adventure Time), Scooby’s Haunted Mansion (Scooby-Doo), Trophy’s E.D.G.E., Trophy’s E.D.G.E. 2, Classic 3 Platform, and Training Room.
- Modes: 2 vs. 2 team-based cooperative mode, 1 vs. 1 matches, 4-player free-for-all, and The Lab (practice mode).
You can find all of the latest Gaming and Esports News right here at GiveMeSport.