Week 9 Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 have been leaked and if you are wondering what they are, we have got the full list of all Fortnite Week 9 challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 has entered its final stages and the IO and Slone have gotten their hands on the Doomsday device. Originally built by Midas to break the loop and turn back the storm, the device is now being used by evil Slone to wreak havoc on the island.
While leaks around what will happen next are pretty sparse, chances are that we might get to witness much wide-scale destruction of the island. The new doomsday device seems to be present in the ruins of Tilted Towers.
With Week 9 just around the corner in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, leakers have already leaked all the upcoming challenges and what they will look like when they officially make their way into the game.
So, without further ado, here are all the upcoming Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 9 challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2: All Week 9 Challenges Leaked
Week 8 is almost over and many are wondering what Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 9 challenges will look like. However, players won’t have to wait too long as leakers have already revealed all the upcoming challenges.
The Week 9 challenges will go live in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 on Thursday, May 19 at 6:00 am PT/9:00 am ET/2:00 pm BST. Prominent Fortnite leaker iFireMonkey on Twitter shared all the challenges ahead of their official release later this week.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 9 Challenges
- Call in an Air Strike at The Collider or The Fortress (1) – 20,000 XP
- Use an Ascender and Deal Damage to Opponents within 30 Seconds (100) – 20,000 XP
- Shoot Out Tires on IO Vehicles (3) – 20,000 XP
- Hit an Enemy Player with a Ranger Shotgun from Over 50 Meters (1) – 20,000 XP
- Drive a Battle Bus or Fly a Choppa to Command Cavern (1) – 20,000 XP
- Repair a Vehicle at Synapse Station or Chonker’s Speedway (200 – 20,000 XP
- Emote at Different IO Airship Crash Sites (2) – 20,000 XP
- Upgrade a Drum Shotgun at an Upgrade Bench (1) – 20,000 XP
- Search Red Tool Boxes (2) – 20,000 XP
From the looks of it, most of the challenges seem quite straightforward and they shouldn’t take up most of your time. That’s all about Fortnite Week 9 challenges in Chapter 3 Season 2.
You can find all of the latest gaming news right here at GiveMeSport.