Pokemon Go is still massively popular amongst mobile gamers, despite the fact that it was originally released back in 2016.
Amazon has now added the augmented reality game to their ongoing list of titles on the Prime Gaming site, meaning that players can get exclusive items.
Just like other games in the Prime Gaming library, Amazon Prime members will be able to get a boost in-game with some extra free content!
Here’s everything you need to know about the Pokemon Go Prime Gaming rewards for August 2022.
Pokemon Go Rewards
As of September 2nd 2022, there are currently no active Pokemon Go codes.
Come back to this page in September and we’ll update it when codes are announced!
How to Redeem
As is the case with all Prime Gaming rewards, you’ll have to be an active subscriber to Amazon’s Prime service.
Prime is available with a free 30-day trial, and is just £7.99 per month after the trial has ended. Prime can also be cancelled anytime.
If you’ve already got an active subscription to Amazon Prime, then you’ll just need to follow these steps:
- Head to the Pokemon Go Prime Gaming website.
- Click on the offer that you want to claim, this will be clearly marked on the site.
- Now head to the Niantic website, specifically the redemption page.
- When on the redemption page, log in with the same details that you use for the Pokemon Go app on your mobile.
- Enter the code that you were given on the Prime Gaming site and click on ‘Submit’
- If you’ve used an active and valid code, then the items you have redeemed will now be added to your Pokemon Go inventory!
Read More: Pokemon Go: How to Evolve Spritzee
You can find all of the latest Pokemon GO News and everything Gaming related right here at GiveMeSport.