UFC 275 is set to be the next numbered event from the biggest mixed martial arts company in the world, but who will be competing in the octagon during the fight card?
As of writing (Tuesday 24th May 2022), there are two major UFC Title fights set to take place on the fight card, with both Glover Teixeira and Valentina Shevchenko set to defend their respective gold.
The company has also stacked up the undercard for the event, with a rematch from one of the greatest Women’s MMA fights in history set to take place.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Fight Card for UFC 275: Teixeira vs Prochazka, which takes place on Saturday 11th June 2022.
UFC 275 Fight Card
Here is the full scheduled fight card for UFC 275 as of writing on Tuesday 24th May 2022, according to the official UFC website:
- Ramona Pascual v Joselyne Edwards – Women’s Bantamweight Bout
- Orion Cosce v Blood Diamond – Welterweight Bout
- Silvana Gomez Juarez v Liang Na – Women’s Strawweight Bout
- Kang Kyung-Ho v Danaa Batgerel – Bantamweight Bout
- Steve Garcia v Hayisaer Maheshate – Lightweight Bout
- Brendan Allen vs Jacob Malkoun – Middleweight Bout
- Seung Woo Choi v Joshua Culibao – Featherweight Bout
- Ramazan Emeev v Jack Della Maddalena – Welterweight Bout
- Rogerio Bontorin v Manel Kape – Flyweight Bout
- Zhang Weili v Joanna Jedrzejczyk – Women’s Strawweight Bout
- UFC Women’s Flyweight Championship: Valentina Shevchenko (c) v Taila Santos
- UFC Light Heavyweight Championship: Glover Teixeira (c) v Jiri Prochazka
This card is subject to change at any time ahead of the fight night due to injury, weight limits being missed or otherwise.
UK Start Time
Fight fans in the United Kingdom who want to see the entire fight card on the night itself will need to know the following:
- Early Prelims – 11:00 PM BST on Saturday 11th June 2022
- Prelims – 1:00 AM BST on Sunday 12th June 2022
- Main Card – 3:00 AM BST on Sunday 12th June 2022
You can find all of the latest UFC and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport.