UFC 276 is set to be one of the biggest nights of the year for the mixed martial arts organisation, but what are the contests set for the fight card?
The scheduled main event will see 185-pound king Israel Adesanya make his return to the octagon, defending his Middleweight crown against Jared Cannonier.
Here’s everything you need to know about the UFC 276 Fight Card, including the Championship title fights on offer.
UFC 276 Fight Card
Here is the current fight card for the event according to the UFC website as of Thursday 26th May 2022:
- Jessica-Rose Clark vs. Julija Stoliarenko – Women’s Bantamweight Bout
- Dricus du Plessis vs. Brad Tavares – Middleweight Bout
- Jalin Turner vs. Brad Riddell – Lightweight Bout
- Jessica Eye vs. Maycee Barber – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- Uriah Hall vs. Andre Muniz – Middleweight Bout
- Robbie Lawler vs. Bryan Barberena – Welterweight Bout
- Sean O’Malley vs. Pedro Munhoz – Bantamweight Bout
- Lauren Murphy vs. Miesha Tate – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- Sean Strickland vs. Alex Pereira – Middleweight Bout
- UFC Featherweight Championship Bout: Alexander Volkanovski (c) vs. Max Holloway
- UFC Middleweight Championship Bout: Israel Adesanya (c) vs. Jared Cannonier
That fight is not currently confirmed, but there is a chance that it might be added closer to the actual date of the event in July 2022.
What the Fighters are Saying
Taking to social media on Tuesday 24th May 2022, Adesanya stated that he is going be make his fight against Cannonier “look easy.”
Whether he is able to roll over his challenger remains to be seen, but the Middleweight Champion is certainly going in confident.
She captioned the post: “I’m shrinking…..Oddly enough I knew making flyweight (125lbs) was going to require my body to change, but yet going through the process has still been surprising at every turn!!
“July 2nd it’s ON!! Me vs Lauren Murphy UFC 276.”
You can find all of the latest UFC and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport.