eFootball 2023 update 2.0.2 is out now! Here we have the release date, the patch notes and everything you need to know.
The game, made by Konami, is a successor of the very popular football gaming franchise Pro Evolution Soccer; however, eFootball has struggled since its release date in September 2021. Due to this, eFootball decided to relaunch as eFootball 2022 on Thursday 2nd June 2022 and has now progressed to eFootball 2023.
Hopefully, this will be a lot more successful than the first two releases. One thing for sure is that there will be a lot of pressure on the developers to succeed.
The upcoming updates/patches for eFootball will be crucial as they will sort out bugs, and issues, and also bring new content to the game.
eFootball 2023 Update 2.0.2 Release Date
The 2.0.2 patch update for eFootball 2023 is out now! It was officially released on the 6th of September 2022. Below we have all the features that were included in the patch notes.
eFootball 2023 Patch 2.0.2 Patch Notes
A new update file (v2.0.2) is now available.
See below for details.
■ General Fixes Applied to Mitigate or Eliminate the Bugs Shown Below
- Fixed an issue that affected the stability of the software
- Some players are not displayed correctly when [Graphics] is set to [Lowest (Prioritize Playability)]
- When starting the game with an account that has already completed the tutorial, the [All Tutorials Completed] message may be displayed whenever the Top Menu is accessed
- Players that are shown in the starting lineup are erroneously duplicated in the “Substitutes” and “Reserves” screens when using Authentic Team in events
■ Gameplay Changes
- The [Auto-pick players] functionality in the Game Plan is disabled for events that use Authentic Teams
Please note that these changes are only available for the mobile version of the game.
You can find all of the latest eFootball news and everything Gaming related right here at GiveMeSport.