In addition to the important fixes, Polyphony Digital released the game’s update 1.16 patch notes for gamers to digest.
A bug in the previous update caused some players to start the race at different times because the false start check grid worked incorrectly, this has now been fixed.
According to the initial announcement, that was done to prevent injuries caused by sudden wheel movements.
Furthermore, in the recent update, certain start types for online multiplayer games have been addressed. Here is everything that we know so far about Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.16 update.
Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.16
In addition to what we have mentioned above, there are also a few smaller ones. Several issues are discussed with custom races using specific cars – the new Toyota GR010 is specifically mentioned – pit lane timing problems at Deep Forest, and sometimes mismatched vehicle thumbnails.
This applies only to the SRT Tomahawk X and GTS-R, and Jaguar VGT SV vehicles, with 1.13 FFB effects restored in all other cases (via PSU).
- There was a bug where High Compression Pistons and Turbochargers were installed at the same time if certain inputs were performed.
- Fixed so that rival cars’ wheel colours now match those displayed on the thumbnails in the ‘Lightweight K-Cup.
- Fixed an issue wherein the time from the point of pit entry along with the actual time spent stopping at the pit stop would be counted on some tracks such as ‘Deep Forest.
- Fixed an issue wherein changing a car from ‘Settings’ > Change Car’ in time Trial or Drift Trial event screen would not change the car’s thumbnail on the Top Screen.
- The issue was fixed in which selecting ‘Race Settings’ > ‘Start Type’ > ‘Grid Start with False Start Check’ in Lobby would cause the actual start times for each car to differ.
- Fixed an issue where entering a room during a race would cause the background to disappear and the game to freeze.
- The force feedback strength has been adjusted for the following car/steering wheel controller combinations.
- When using any other combination, the force feedback strength from Update 1.13 will be used.
- SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo
- SRT GTS-R Vision Gran Turismo
- Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo SV
- Fixed an issue wherein the progress bar of a video playback would not start from the beginning when playing the best lap replay in ‘Showcase.
Gran Turismo fanatics will surely enjoy the latest update as it helps them continue to live out their dreams of becoming car specialist.
Keep up with the latest Gaming news right here at GiveMeSport.