The next version of Guile in Street Fighter 6, shown off at Summer Game Fest 2022, saw a goateed Guile fighting Luke and Ryu in a new twist on his famous Air Force Base stage.
Guile’s move set in Street Fighter 6 reintroduces some of his iconic moves while also introducing new ones that maintain his reputation for ferocity and power.
The long-awaited sequel to the Street Fighter franchise, Street Fighter 6, is finally here. According to last week’s PlayStation State of Play, Street Fighter 6 will have both existing and new characters, including Ryu and Chun-li.
The game is slated to be released in 2023, Street Fighter is returning to its roots in a new era, with stylish mechanics to express your creativity, bright characters, and new modes. Let’s find out what Guile’s new move set includes.
Read more: Street Fighter 6: Characters Leaked
Guile’s Moves in Street Fighter 6
With the Classic Control Type, challenge yourself to pull off each of the high-powered assaults, or jump right into the action with the brand new, streamlined Modern Control Type.
- The iconic backflip kick is the Somersault Kick (Flash Kick).
- Guile’s main projectile ability is the Sonic Boom.
- Sonic Blade — A stationary aerial slash
- A massive aerial slash that lands immediately ahead or diagonally upwards is the Sonic Hurricane.
- Solid Puncher — Launches a barrage of Sonic Boom projectiles.
- Crossfire Somersault, a fresh new Super Art that combines a powerful aerial slash with a devastating Somersault Kick.”
Classic controls will be included in Street Fighter 6, as well as a new streamlined approach for new players that will evolve from the previous control scheme. While you wait for matches to begin, you can also pull faces at your opponent.
Street Fighter 6 Guile Character Reveal Trailer
Guile’s character reveal was announced at Summer Games Fest 2022, and it shows the return of Guile in Street Fighter 6, watch the trailer below.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.