Epic Games has finally revealed the No Sweat Summer event in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 after weeks of speculation. To receive free cosmetics, users will have to go into Creative mode once more.
This is not just a challenge, but also a fun opportunity to demonstrate creativity.
Epic Games made sense to feature a summer event in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 because it has a “Vibin'” theme. It will not only help players collect experience points, but it will also provide them with a break from the sweating battle royale gameplay.
Here’s everything we know about the upcoming No Sweat Summer event in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Fortnite No Sweat Summer Event 2022 XP and Free Cosmetics
The first major update for Chapter 3 Season 3 will be Fortnite v21.10, which will be released on June 21, 2022. This should not, however, be considered the start date for the summer event.
The event will take place in Creative mode, according to reliable leaker iFireMonkey.
Loopers will be able to play on six distinct maps, all of which will be different from the usual Red vs Blue maps. Instead, anticipate to participate in death runs and LTMs with a summer theme.
Fortnite Invites Creators to Make Summer-themed LTMs and Games
Epic Games wants the summer event in 2022 to be as community-driven as possible. Creators from all over the world are invited to design summer-themed islands and submit them by July 5. As a result, it’s safe to presume the event will start on July 5 or later.
Epic Games has specified that the map must adhere to the guidelines below:
- New player-friendly
- Game modes that utilize newly released devices
- Think about leveraging devices released in the last year (e.g. Water Device, Prop Manipulator, Surf Boards, etc).
- Thoughtful level design
- We’d love to see levels that use sliding, sprinting, and mantling.
- Unique content and design
- Only one island per creator will be accepted.
- Make sure your island is on theme.
- Make sure your island follows the summer No Sweat theme e.g. Platformers, Deathruns, Racing, Prop Hunt, Social Deduction, etc. No combat islands.
- We’re looking for high-quality experiences.
- Fully functional islands that use devices well, set effective boundaries and are highly polished make for a better player experience and they make your island more likely to be featured.
- Prioritize innovation and the use of newer devices.
- Boundary pushing and never-before-seen designs will certainly grab our attention.
- Each submission requires a video overview.
- Submission videos must show a fly-through of the entire island as well as one round of gameplay.
- Submissions must be new Islands.
- Any island considered for featuring must be a brand new creation published during the callout period.
- Promotional trailers are encouraged.
- Including a captivating promotional trailer for your island is not required but highly encouraged. Submission overview videos are, however, required.
Submit your summer-themed islands using the Creative Content submission form, making sure to pick the No Sweat Summer callout from the drop-down menu.
Keep up to date with all of the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.