They will receive 15,000 XP for completing each quest, which will speed up their levelling process. Players must complete one of these quests by obtaining 3 seconds of airtime in a land vehicle.
Players must fly any land vehicle to complete this challenge. Simply go to the gas station east of Reality Falls to complete this mission quickly and grab a car.
How is that even possible? Below is the ideal method for doing this activity and earning some quick XP.
How to get air time in Fortnite
The Battle Royale game’s Weekly Quest XP rewards have just been reduced by Epic Games. To level up in the game more quickly, players should attempt to accomplish as many quests as they can.
This includes the week three quest, which calls for obtaining 3 seconds of airtime in a land vehicle. Fortunately, this quest can be finished by players in a few easy steps.
The following guidelines can help players achieve three seconds of air time in a land vehicle:
- Locate a vehicle with enough fuel
- Head to a mountain or a cliff
- If you can’t find a cliff, construct a ramp with a reasonable height and a floor
- Rush up the ramp or cliff and launch yourself into the air
- To land on the ground after three seconds in the air, try to jump in that direction
- If the car touches the ground within three seconds, repeat
The greatest places to find a vehicle in Normal mode are petrol stations and residential areas because there are cars everywhere on the map. Once you secure a vehicle, you can proceed to leap off a height and hang in the air for a bit.
Keep up to date with all of the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.