Marca have returned with their annual top 100 series and have decided to categorise the 100 best young players from 2021/2022.
In order to qualify players must have been aged 21 or under at the start of the 2021/2022 campaign.
And let us tell you now, the future of football is bright because this list is brimming with world class talent already.
We’ve included the top 25 young ballers for you to browse through below.
Marca’s 25 best young players
25. Conor Gallagher (Chelsea/Crystal Palace, England, 22)
24. Charles De Ketelaere (Club Brugge, Belgium, 21)
23. Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal, Brazil, 21)
22. Ferran Torres (Manchester City/Barcelona, Spain, 22)
21. Jonathan David (Lille, Canada, 22)
Plenty of Premier League representation between 25-21 with three players having plied their trade in England’s top-flight for at least part of last season.
Gallagher and Martinelli both starred for Crystal Palace and Arsenal respectively at various points throughout the campaign.
Meanwhile, Alphonso Davies’ compatriot David also slots into this category. The Canadian striker bagged 15 goals in Ligue One.
20. Pierre Kalulu (AC Milan, France, 22)
19. Ryan Gravenberch (Ajax/Bayern Munich, Netherlands, 20)
18. Fabio Vieira (Porto/Arsenal, Portugal, 22)
17. Karim Adeyemi (Salzburg/Dortmund, Germany, 20)
16. Eduardo Camavinga (Real Madrid, France, 19)
Arsenal fans will be excited to see their new signing Vieira making the top 20 – if he’s even half as good as his namesake they’ve got a serious player on their hands.
Two future midfield stars Camavinga and Gravenberch also find themselves in this category, which seems surprisingly low given the regard they are held in by many.
Camavinga played a crucial part in Real Madrid’s Champions League triumph, whereas Gravenberch was recently confirmed to be a Bayern Munich player.
15. Ansu Fati (Barcelona, Spain, 19)
14. Rodrygo Goes (Real Madrid, Brazil, 21)
13. Florian Wirtz (Bayer Leverkusen, Germany, 19)
12. Jamal Musiala (Bayern Munich, Germany, 19)
11. Bukayo Saka (Arsenal, England, 20)
More Arsenal?! The London club will be running riot in a couple of years at this rate.
In Saka they have a very worthy inclusion and a player that looks to have a big future for both club and country.
Bundesliga sensations Wirtz and Musiala have enjoyed seriously impressive breakout seasons in Germany and are ones to keep a very keen eye on.
10. Sandro Tonali (AC Milan, Italy, 22)
9. Antony (Ajax, Brazil, 22)
8. Aurelien Tchouameni (Monaco/Real Madrid, France, 22)
7. Gavi (Barcelona, Spain, 17)
6. Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund, England, 19)
Yet more central midfield dynamos grace this category with their presence – Bellingham and Gavi could be particularly special given they’re still just teenagers.
MARTINEZ ADVANCED Confirms Fabrizio Romano! Man United HIJACK to fail! (The Football Terrace)
5. Phil Foden (Manchester City, England, 22)
4. Dusan Vlahovic (Juventus, Serbia, 22)
3. Pedri (Barcelona, Spain, 19)
2. Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund/Manchester City, Norway, 21
1. Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid, Brazil, 21)
And for the last five, of which every single player is officially already world class.
Vinicius absolutely terrorised elite defenders on the regular last season, taking over the mantle from Neymar as Brazil’s silkiest baller.
Meanwhile, Haaland slots in at number 2 as Manchester City’s new star man thanks to his frightening rate of goal return.
Pep Guardiola has yet more representation within this category as the exceptional young talent Foden also sneaks into the top five.
Full list: Marca Football