WWE headed to the MGM Grand Arena tonight for Money in the Bank, a huge show when it comes to the future of the company.
With two Money in the Bank matches guaranteeing title shots for the winners, Money in the Bank gives fans a pretty good indication of who is going to be positioned at the top of the card for the next year.
It was Morgan who walked out with the victory, throwing Lynch off the top of the ladder, to win the match for the first time in her career.
Liv has never held the Raw or SmackDown Women’s Championship, but it seems likely that this won’t be the case for too much longer now she’s won the briefcase.
Next up was a United States Championship match between Theory and Bobby Lashley, with the latter picking up the win, becoming a three-time US Champion.
Lashley picked up the win after making Theory tap out with the Hurt Lock, bleeding from the mouth in the process.
In a Raw Women’s Championship match afterwards, Bianca Belair defeated Carmella in pretty convincing fashion, with the match going just seven minutes.
In what was a fantastic back-and-forth match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship, The Usos retained over Street Profits.
The finish of the match will cause some controversy, with it seeming like Montez Ford was pinned despite having his shoulder up, which is likely leading to another match between the two teams.
The next match was for the SmackDown Women’s Championship, with Ronda Rousey tapping out her former friend, Natalya.
That’s not where things ended for Ronda though, as after suffering a knee injury during the match, WWE had Liv Morgan cash in her briefcase.
Morgan rolled up Ronda and picked up the win, becoming the SmackDown Women’s Championship in the process.
Ronda and Liv then hugged after the match, with Rousey clearly happy for Morgan despite just losing her title.
As expected, the show was main evented by the men’s ladder match, featuring Madcap Moss, Omos, Seth Rollins, Riddle, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus and Sami Zayn.
The match also featured Theory, who was a late entry into the match, and it was the former NXT star who walked away with the win and the briefcase.
Below are all the results for the show in full:
- Liv Morgan def. Becky Lynch, Lacey Evans, Alexa Bliss, Shotzi, Raquel Rodriguez & Asuka to WIN the women’s Money in the Bank ladder match
- Bobby Lashley def. Theory to WIN the United States Championship
- Bianca Belair def. Carmella to RETAIN the Raw Women’s Championship
- The Usos def. Street Profits to RETAIN the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Ronda Rousey def. Natalya to RETAIN the SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Liv Morgan def. Ronda Rousey to WIN the SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Theory def. Seth Rollins, Omos, Madcap Moss, Riddle, Drew McIntyre, Sami Zayn & Sheamus to WIN the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match
If you manage to catch the show today, you can watch the event in full, including the one-hour pre-show, right now on-demand on the WWE Network.
You can watch all of the fallout to Money in the Bank on Monday night WWE Raw live in the UK on BT Sport.