UFC Fight Night is set to return on Saturday 9th July 2022, but what time do fans in the UK need to be at their television or streaming device to watch all of the action on the card?
The main event of the evening will see Rafael Dos Anjos take on Rafael Fiziev in a bout of the #7 and #10 ranked fighters in the Lightweight division respectively.
There are a number of other exciting bouts on paper for this Fight Night event, so it’s worth knowing what time you’ll need to be ready to catch all of the action if you’re watching in the UK!
Here’s everything you need to know about the UK Start Time in BST for UFC Fight Night on Saturday, July 9th from the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada.
UFC Fight Night UK Time
As noted, fight fans will need to be wary of the two different start times for the card this upcoming Saturday.
The Prelims for the event will be starting at 11 PM BST on Saturday 9th July 2022 and will be available to watch via UFC FIGHT PASS.
The Main Card for the event is scheduled to start at 2 AM BST on Sunday 10 July 2022 and will be available to watch via BT Sport.
Read More: UFC Fight Pass: Everything You Need to Know
Rafael Fiziev Next Fight
Here are the bouts that are scheduled to take place on Saturday 9th July 2022 according to the official UFC website (as of writing on Wednesday 6th July 2022):
- Ronnie Lawrence vs Saidyokub Kakhramonov – Bantamweight Bout
- Kennedy Nzechukwu vs Karl Roberson – Light Heavyweight Bout
- Cody Brundage vs Tresean Gore – Middleweight Bout
- Antonina Shevchenko vs Cortney Casey – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- Aiemann Zahabi vs Ricky Turcios – Bantamweight Bout
- Cynthia Calvillo vs Nina Nunes – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- Michael Johnson vs Jamie Mullarkey – Lightweight Bout
- Jared Vanderaa vs Chase Sherman – Heavyweight Bout
- Douglas Silva de Andrade vs Said Nurmagomedov – Bantamweight Bout
- Caio Borralho vs Armen Petrosyan – Middleweight Bout
- Rafael Dos Anjos vs Rafael Fiziev – Lightweight Main Event Bout
You can find all of the latest UFC and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport.