The UFC will be making their return to the UK for UFC London on Saturday, July 23rd 2022, but what are our predictions for the massive fight night on offer?
British Heavyweight standout Tom Aspinall will be looking to move further up the rankings when he takes on Curtis Blaydes in the main event in what should be an absolute firefight between two massive competitors.
Here are our predictions for the UFC London Fight Night card on Saturday, July 23rd from the O2 Arena in London, England.
Claudio Silva vs Nicolas Dalby – Welterweight Bout
- We’re predicting that Silva will take the win via submission
Mandy Bohm vs Victoria Leonardo – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- We’re predicting that Leonardo will take the win via decision
Jai Herbert vs Kyle Nelson – Lightweight Bout
- We’re predicting that Herbert will take the win via TKO/KO, likely in the second or third round
Muhammed Mokaev vs Charles Johnson – Flyweight Bout
- We’re predicting that Mokaev will take the win via submission
Makwan Amirkhani vs Jonathan Pearce – Featherweight Bout
- We’re predicting that Jonathan Pearce will take the win here via TKO/KO
Nathaniel Wood vs Charles Rosa – Featherweight Bout
- We’re predicting that Wood will take the win via decision
Marc Diakiese vs Damir Hadzovic – Lightweight Bout
- We’re predicting that Diakiese will take the win via decision
Mason Jones vs Ludovit Klein – Lightweight Bout
- We’re predicting that Jones will take the win via decision
Paul Craig vs Volkan Oezdemir – Light Heavyweight Bout
- We’re predicting that Craig will take the win via submission
Molly McCann vs Hannah Goldy – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- ‘Meatball’ Molly is the heavy favourite here, and we’re predicting that she will be going for another one of her wild knockouts and will win via TKO/KO
Nikita Krylov vs Alexander Gustafsson – Light Heavyweight Bout
- This is a close one, but we’re actually predicting that Gustafsson will actually take the win via TKO/KO
Paddy Pimblett vs Jordan Leavitt – Lightweight Bout
- As is usually the case with Paddy ‘The Baddy,’ we’re expecting this to be an explosive affair. Leavitt is extremely strong when it comes to takedown defence and submission defence, so we’re predicting that Pimblett will try to keep the fight on the feet and go for the TKO/KO
Jack Hermansson vs Chris Curtis – Middleweight Bout
- Curtis comes into this bout at short notice, so we’re going to be predicting Hermansson takes the win via decision as realistically he should be coming in with the better cardio
Curtis Blaydes vs Tom Aspinall – Heavyweight Main Event Bout
- This is an absolutely huge fight for Aspinall as he looks to push towards a bout for the UFC Heavyweight title, and he actually enters the bout as the favourite. TKO/KO win for Aspinall here to cap off a massive night of action!
Read More: UFC London 2022 UK Start Time: What is it?
You can find all of the latest UFC and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport.