The UFC returns to London tonight at the iconic O2 Arena for a massive fight card, but were any of the fights cancelled during the weigh-in event?
Some of the biggest names in British MMA will be taking to the octagon to do battle, including Paddy Pimblett, Molly McCann and Tom Aspinall, so fans will be hoping that there were no snags when it comes to these big-time stars making weight.
Many fighters have described making weight in the past as the “hard part” of competing, and being disciplined enough to cut and maintain is essential to fighting at the top level of the sport.
Here’s everything you need to know about the weigh-in results for UFC London 2022 from the O2 Arena in London, England on Saturday, July 23rd 2022.
UFC London Weigh-in Results
- Curtis Blaydes (260) vs. Tom Aspinall (251)
- Chris Curtis (186) vs. Jack Hermansson (186)
- Jordan Leavitt (155) vs. Paddy Pimblett (156)
- Alexander Gustafsson (205) vs. Nikita Krylov (204)
- Hannah Goldy (125) vs. Molly McCann (125.5)
- Paul Craig (206) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (205.5)
- Marc Diakiese (156) vs. Damir Hadzovic (156)
- Charles Rosa (145) vs. Nathaniel Wood (145.5)
- Makwan Amirkhani (145.5) vs. Jonathan Pearce (145)
- Charles Johnson (125.5) vs. Muhammad Mokaev (126)
- Jai Herbert (155) vs. Kyle Nelson (155)
- Mandy Bohm (125) vs. Victoria Leonardo (125.5)
- Nicolas Dalby (170) vs. Claudio Silva (170.5)
- Mason Jones (155.5) vs. Ludovit Klein (155)
As you can see from the results above, every single fighter on the card successfully made weight for their bout!
The full card will therefore be going ahead as scheduled for this major event in London, with the UFC returning to England’s capital for the second time in 2022.
Read More: UFC London 2022 UK Start Time: What is it?
UFC Fight Night London Live Stream
The Prelims for the event will be available to view in full on the Fight Pass app and the main card will be shown in full on BT.
You can find all of the latest UFC and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport.