This contest is so massively hyped by MMA fans and critics as Pereira has two wins over Adesanya in the pro kickboxing world, with Alex having secured an incredible knockout over ‘The Last Stylebender’ in his final GLORY kickboxing bout.
Here is everything you need to know about the UFC 281 PPV event, including the fight card, tickets, date of the card and more.
What is the UFC 281 Fight Card?
- UFC Middleweight Championship: Israel Adesanya (c) vs Alex Pereira
- UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship: Carla Esparza vs Weili Zhang
- Dustin Poirier vs Michael Chandler
- Dan Hooker vs Claudio Puelles
- Brad Riddell vs Renato Moicano
- Matt Frevola vs Ottman Azaitar
- Erin Blanchfield vs Molly McCann
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs Silvana Gomez Juarez
- Dominick Reyes vs Ryan Spann
- Michael Trizano vs Seungwoo Choi
- Carlos Ulberg vs Nicolae Negumereanu
Read More: Who will fight at UFC 281?
UPDATE 4th October – Israel Adesanya gets personal prior to his UFC 281 title fight!
UPDATE 1st October – Israel Adesanya is working hard ahead of his UFC 281 main event!
UPDATE 19th September – Israel Adesanya looks ahead to Alex Pereira main event!
UPDATE 15th September – Michael Chandler comments on his feud with Dustin Poirier!
UPDATE 8th September – Dustin Poirier vs Michael Chandler is ON for UFC 281!
UPDATE 7th September – Israel Adesanya ranks the threat level of Alex Pereira!
UPDATE 30th August – Alex Pereira looks huge heading into UFC 281 main event!
UPDATE 9th August – Israel Adesanya is pretty excited for his ‘dream match’ against Alex Pereira!
As confirmed by the company on Instagram, tickets for the event will be available as of Friday, August 26th 2022.
As noted, UFC 281 will be taking place in November 2022, but the actual date for the event itself is Saturday, November 12th 2022.
Where will UFC 281 be?
UFC 281 will be taking place from the world-famous Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York in the United States.
Read More: Where will UFC 281 take place?
You can find all of the latest UFC News and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport