The upcoming limited series will air on Hulu from August 25 with Trevante Rhodes portraying Iron Mike.
But ‘The Baddest Man on the Planet’ isn’t too happy about the project.
And despite the showrunners’ claims they aren’t trying to paint him in any particular light, Tyson hasn’t changed his stance on the controversial docu-series.
He wrote: “Hulu stole my story. They’re Goliath and I’m David. Heads will roll for this.”
Before adding: “Hulu’s model of stealing life rights of celebrities is egregiously greedy.”
He then continued: “Someone should get fired from Hulu. Producers were lying to my friends saying I supported the unauthorised series about my life.”
Of course this isn’t the first time Tyson has complained about the Hulu series.
He previously said: “Hulu’s announcement to do an unauthorized mini-series of the Tyson story without compensation, although unfortunate, isn’t surprising.
“This announcement on the heels of social disparities in our country is a prime example of how Hulu’s corporate greed led to this tone-deaf cultural misappropriation of the Tyson life story.”
Hulu could not be reached for comment, but showrunner Karen Gist previously said they were never trying to say that ‘Mike Tyson is a hero or Mike Tyson is a villain’.
She told Entertainment Weekly: “We were never trying to say that Mike Tyson is a hero or Mike Tyson is a villain.
“Our goal was to take a very complicated and controversial figure and try to get under the hood of what he was praised and vilified for while staying true to our North Star of no one person is one thing.
“Putting stories like this in the spotlight and pulling them out of the shadows is crucial to moving forward and getting the conversation to the next level.
“We wanted people to see Mike’s own culpability in his life and society’s culpability as well’ and ‘to let our audience decide what they think and feel.”