The main event of the night looks extremely exciting, as British fighter Leon Edwards looks to earn the UFC Welterweight Championship by defeating the pound-for-pound greatest fighter on the planet, Kamaru Usman.
This will be a fight for the ages, and if you’re in a position to potentially be in attendance, then it is absolutely worth knowing how you can get your hands on tickets to this UFC event!
Here is everything you need to know about the availability of tickets to UFC 278, including the cheapest seats and the most expensive ones.
UFC 278 Tickets
As of writing (Tuesday, August 9th 2022), the cheapest available seats for the event will cost fans $100 plus fees. As you’d expect, these are quite far back from the octagon, in section 142+ of the Vivint Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The most expensive tickets currently available (again as of writing on Tuesday, August 9th 2022), will cost fight fans $5,200 plus fees. As you’d expect, these are extremely close to the octagon, in the first couple of rows around the cageside.
Leon Edwards vs Kamaru Usman 2
For reference, here are all of the bouts that have been confirmed for the UFC 278 fight card (as of writing on Tuesday, August 9th 2022):
- Daniel Da Silva vs Victor Altamirano – Flyweight Bout
- Aoriqileng vs Jay Perrin – Bantamweight Bout
- Amir Albazi vs Francisco Figueiredo – Flyweight Bout
- AJ Fletcher vs Ange Loosa – Welterweight Bout
- Sean Woodson vs Luis Saldana – Featherweight Bout
- Wu Yanan vs Lucie Pudilova – Women’s Bantamweight Bout
- Leonardo Santos vs Jared Gordon – Lightweight Bout
- Tyson Pedro vs Harry Hunsucker – Light Heavyweight Bout
- Marcin Tybura vs Alexandr Romanov – Heavyweight Bout
- Jose Aldo vs Merab Dvalishvili – Bantamweight Bout
- Paulo Costa vs Luke Rockhold – Middleweight Bout
- Kamaru Usman (c) vs Leon Edwards – Main Event UFC Welterweight Championship Bout
Read More: UFC 278 Weigh-ins: How to watch
You can find all of the latest UFC News and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport