Bridge was at the club’s Enfield training based last week and revealed the “demoralising” turn of events that has led to the £82.8m-rated quartet being forced to train away from the rest of their teammates.
What’s the latest news involving Reguilon, Winks, Ndombele and Lo Celso?
Tottenham made the perfect start to the season by thrashing Southampton 4-1 on Saturday, but four of Antonio Conte’s squad weren’t involved and aren’t expected to be any time soon.
Reguilon, Winks, Ndombele and Lo Celso didn’t feature in pre-season, were left out of the tour of South Korea because Conte only wants to work with players who are part of his plans, and don’t have a future in north London.
Spain international Reguilon was heavily involved last season before losing his place to Ryan Sessegnon, but Winks spent most of the campaign on the bench, while Ndombele and Lo Celso were loaned out to Lyon and Villarreal in January.
As a result, each of the four are expected to leave before September’s transfer deadline, but Bridge revealed the “hard watch” he experienced before Conte’s pre-match press conference last Thursday.
What did Bridge say about Reguilon, Winks, Ndombele and Lo Celso?
He told GIVEMESPORT: “I was at the training ground last Thursday and the first-team were training, and you see them four on the edge of the pitch on the other side watching, and then they go and run with one of the fitness coaches.
“I don’t care how much money they’re on, it’s demoralising, I was demoralised for them, it was quite a hard watch, especially Winks, who’s been there from day one.”
Are any of the four close to leaving?
Despite Conte making his feelings clear more than a month ago, the four players are all still Tottenham players for the time being.
That could soon change, though. According to Fabrizio Romano, Lo Celso is ‘getting closer’ to securing a return to Villarreal on a permanent basis, with talks set to continue in the coming days.
That leaves Reguilon and Winks, who aren’t close to sealing their Spurs exits despite being told loud and clear they’re not part of Conte’s plans.