The creator of Fall Guys, Mediatonic, has once more partnered with Sega to commemorate the franchise’s 30th anniversary.
Although the well-known video game has previously worked with Sonic the Hedgehog, it went all out this week with a new level and outfits including characters like Dr Robotnik, Super Sonic, and more.
Fall Guys will include a brand-new Bean Hill Zone level that calls for players to rush around and gather rings. For those that earn enough points, various cosmetics and other items will be made accessible as prizes.
This new Fall Guys x Sonic the Hedgehog event kicked off on Thursday 11th August and runs through to Monday 15th August.
Below is everything we know about the Sonic the Hedgehog x Fall Guys event.
Sonic The Hedgehog x Fall Guys
Sonic The Hedgehog x Fall Guys challenges
For each Sonic’s Adventure challenge you accomplish in Fall Guys, you receive 100 points. In essence, you’ll have to repeatedly play the Gotta Go Fast playlist while completing each stage by running and collecting rings in homage to the chilli-dog-loving blue blur himself.
Here is a complete list of all the Sonic’s Adventure tasks in Fall Guys:
- Get a Load of This: Get Rings in Gotta Go Fast (140)
- Get a Load of This 2: Get Rings in Gotta Go Fast (250)
- I’ll Do My Best: Get Rings in Round 2 of Gotta Go Fast (70)
- I’ll Do My Best 2: Get Rings in Round 2 of Gotta Go Fast (120)
- I’m Outta Here: Run 1,000 metres in Round 1 of Gotta Go Fast
- I’m Outta Here 2: Run 1,000 metres in Round 2 of Gotta Go Fast
- Knock Knock: Get Rings in Round 1 of Gotta Go Fast (30)
- Knock Knock 2: Get Rings in Round 1 of Gotta Go Fast (50)
- You’re Too Slow: Run 500 metres in Gotta Go Fast
- You’re Too Slow 2: Run 2,000 metres in Gotta Go Fast
You must choose the Gotta Go Fast playlist from the Show Selector option in the main menu to play the game and complete these unique Sonic challenges. To play its rounds and get points, only check Gotta Go Fast.
Sonic The Hedgehog x Fall Guys rewards
You must complete particular tasks to earn points toward the free Sonic cosmetic goodies in Fall Guys during the Sonic’s Adventure event. All the prizes available for the current Sonic event in Fall Guys are listed below:
- 200 Kudos: 400 points
- 400 Kudos: 800 points
- Sonic Nameplate: 200 points
- Sonic Pattern: 600 points
- Sonic Shoes lower costume: 1000 points
To earn every reward in Sonic’s Adventure, you must accomplish all ten of the Sonic challenges, each of which awards 100 points upon completion. Once you have accumulated enough points from playing Gotta Go Fast, go to the event tab from the main menu and select Claim award to ensure you add the cosmetics and Kudos to your collection before the event expires.
You will ultimately need to use Showbucks at the in-game store if you prefer the Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, or Dr Eggman skins. On the accessible version of the Season 1 Battle Pass, you can collect 300 Showbucks, but if you need more, you’ll have to pay real money in the store.
Keep up to date with all of the latest Gaming News right here at GiveMeSport.