Leon Edwards will be entering the UFC octagon on Saturday, August 20th for the biggest fight of his career when he challenges the Welterweight Champion and Pound for Pound king of the sport, Kamaru Usman, but what are the betting lines for the massive MMA bout?
This will be the second bout between the two 170-pound competitors, and Edwards will be looking to avenge his loss and join a very exclusive club of British UFC Champions, which as of right now only includes ‘The Count’ Michael Bisping.
Edwards enters the bout as the underdog, with the official odds on the UFC website giving him a +285 disadvantage compared to the Nigerian Nightmare’s -345, but do the oddsmakers agree?
Here is everything you need to know about the available betting lines for Kamaru Usman vs Leon Edwards 2 at UFC 278.
Usman vs Edwards 2 Betting Lines
There are a number of betting lines available for this massive bout from Salt Lake City, Utah, and the aggregate of them from several oddsmakers is as follows:
- Kamaru Usman to win: 1/4
- Leon Edwards to win: 5/2
Read More: UFC 278 Live Stream: How to watch
Method of Victory
- Kamaru Usman by KO/TKO: 11/4
- Kamaru Usman by Points: 10/11
- Kamaru Usman by Submission: 20/1
- Draw: 50/1
- Leon Edwards by KO/TKO: 11/2
- Leon Edwards by Points: 7/1
- Leon Edwards by Submission: 20/1
- Kamaru Usman to Win in Round 1: 15/2
- Kamaru Usman to Win in Round 2: 10/1
- Kamaru Usman to Win in Round 3: 12/1
- Kamaru Usman to Win in Round 4: 20/1
- Kamaru Usman to Win in Round 5: 25/1
- Leon Edwards to Win in Round 1: 12/1
- Leon Edwards to Win in Round 2: 22/1
- Leon Edwards to Win in Round 3: 25/1
- Leon Edwards to Win in Round 4: 25/1
- Leon Edwards to Win in Round 5: 40/1
Read More: UFC 278 Global Start Times: How to watch
How will the fight end?
- KO/TKO: 6/4
- Submission: 10/1
- Points: 4/7
It should be an absolutely epic night of fights, so it is absolutely worth making sure that you know what time the event starts, which you can find out below!
You can find all of the latest UFC news and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport