UFC Paris is set to take place this Saturday, September 3rd 2022 from the Accor Arena in Paris, France, but unfortunately, there have been some big changes to the fight card and cancelled fights.
We’ve got all of the information on the changes to the fight card, which should still have some absolute bangers on the night!
Here is everything you need to know about the cancelled bouts and changes to the fight card for UFC Paris on Saturday, September 3rd 2022.
UFC Paris Cancelled Fights
The company recently confirmed that there were going to be a number of changes to the fight card from the Accor Arena in Paris, France:
“Due to medical issues, Zarah Fairn is out of her bout against Ailin Perez. Replacing her is Stephanie Egger.
“Due to injury Taylor Lapilus has been removed from his bout against Khalid Taha, replacing him will be DWCS star Christian Quinonez who will make his UFC debut.
“Due to injury to both athletes, the bout between Danny Henry and Ricardo Ramos has been cancelled.
“Also added to the card is French athlete William Gomis who will make his debut against Jarno Errens from The Netherlands in a featherweight bout.”
Read More: UFC Paris Live Stream: How to Watch
UFC Paris Changes to Fight Card
For reference, the fight card for the event (as of writing on Wednesday, August 31st 2022) is as follows:
- Stephanie Egger vs Ailin Perez – Women’s Featherweight Bout
- Khalid Taha vs Cristian Quinonez – Bantamweight Bout
- Benoit Saint Denis vs Gabriel Miranda – Lightweight Bout
- Nassourdine Imanov vs Joaquin Buckley – Middleweight Bout
- Fares Ziam vs Michal Figlak – Lightweight Bout
- Abus Magomedov vs Dustin Stoltzfus
- Charles Jourdain vs Nathaniel Wood – Featherweight Bout
- Taylor Lapilus vs Khalid Taha – Bantamweight Bout
- John Makdessi vs Nasrat Haqparast – Lightweight Bout
- Alessio Di Chirico vs. Roman Kopylov – Middleweight Bout
- Robert Whittaker vs. Marvin Vettori – Middleweight Bout
- Ciryl Gane vs. Tai Tuivasa – Main Event Heavyweight Bout
You can find all of the latest UFC News and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport.