eFootball 2023 is officially here! The next update coming to the game will be that of 2.0.3. Here’s everything we know so far about it.
eFootball is an association football simulation video game developed and published by Konami. It is a free-to-play game after being completely rebranded from the original Pro Evolution Soccer series to the eFootball series. The game’s first year, entitled eFootball 2022, was released on 30 September 2021.
The game is meant to rival the likes of FIFA 23 and many other footballing titles in the coming year, so it’s exciting to see what Konami will produce in this new instalment of the game.
They’ve already been hard at work since its release not so long ago, and have already provided a patch for the game, which was update 2.0.2. You can see the full details of the patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue that affected the stability of the software
- Some players are not displayed correctly when [Graphics] is set to [Lowest (Prioritize Playability)]
- When starting the game with an account that has already completed the tutorial, the [All Tutorials Completed] message may be displayed whenever the Top Menu is accessed
- Players that are shown in the starting lineup are erroneously duplicated in the “Substitutes” and “Reserves” screens when using Authentic Team in events
- The [Auto-pick players] functionality in the Game Plan is disabled for events that use Authentic Teams
So just a small, but a very necessary update for 2.0.2. If you’d like to see the full patch notes more in-depth you can check them out below.
But for now, we turn our attention to update 2.0.3 and what this update may hold. So, with this here’s everything we know so far about it.
eFootball 2023 Update 2.0.3 Release Date
Unfortunately at this moment in time, we do not have an official release date for the 2.0.3 update for eFootball 2023. However, when it becomes available we’ll update this section to let you know.
What to expect from the eFootball 2023 Patch 2.0.3 Patch Notes
Judging from the previous patch notes, many individuals on Twitter were in uproar thanks to the last patch only affecting the mobile version of the game.
Fans now calling for updates for the console version of eFootball 2023, so maybe we’ll see Konami listen and fix some of the issues revolving around the Xbox/Playstation versions.
You can find all of the latest eFootball news and everything Gaming related right here at GiveMeSport.