UFC Fight Night returns on Saturday, September 17th 2022, but what is the fight card for the upcoming event?
The main event is set to see Cory Sandhagen make his return to the octagon to face Yadong Song.
This bout could have big implications in the Bantamweight division of the company as Song, who is currently ranked #10 in the 135-pound weight class will be looking to overtake Sandhagen who is currently ranked #4.
Here is everything you need to know about the fight card for UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen vs Song on Saturday, September 17th 2022.
Sandhagen vs Song Fight Card
The fight card for the event according to the official UFC website for the event this Saturday night is as follows:
- Nikolas Motta vs Cameron Vancamp – Lightweight bout
- Tony Gravely vs Javid Basharat – Bantamweight bout
- Mariya Agapova vs Gillian Robertson – Women’s Flyweight bout
- Trey Ogden vs Daniel Zellhuber – Lightweight bout
- Denise Gomes vs Loma Lookboonmee – Women’s Strawweight bout
- Aspen Ladd vs Sara McMann – Women’s Bantamweight bout
- Joe Pyfer vs Alen Amedovski – Middleweight bout
- Trevin Giles vs Louis Cosce – Welterweight bout
- Damon Jackson vs Pat Sabatini – Featherweight bout
- Anthony Hernandez vs Marc-Andre Barriault – Middleweight bout
- Tanner Boser vs Rodrigo Nascimento Ferreira – Heavyweight bout
- Andre Fili vs Bill Algeo – Featherweight bout
- Chidi Njokuani vs Gregory Rodrigues – Middleweight bout
- Giga Chikadze vs Sodiq Yusuff – Featherweight bout
- Corey Sandhagen vs Yadong Song – Main Event Bantamweight bout
He said: “I don’t think (O’Malley’s) been put through any fires yet. The only fires that he’s been put through is when Chito (Marlon Vera) hurt his leg, and then he ended up losing that one. I know that when you’re fighting someone like Yan, there’s definitely a high probability that you’re going to face some shit in that fight.
“I think it’s going to be a lot for him, honestly. I know that he does well in front of the cameras and he’s probably used to all the hype, and the publicity, and all that stuff, but when you’re in the cage it’s your skills that matter not all of that other stuff. I think it’s going to be a lot for him.”
You can find all of the latest UFC news and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport