The loveable battle royale game – where players aim to be the last one standing in a gameshow-like format – is wrapping up Season 1 this week.
The new blog post reveals that the aim of Season 1 was to fix the satellite and they have now confirmed that Season 2 is nearing its release.
The title for the new season has been revealed, and so has the release date, which is coming sooner than may be expected.
We’ve got all the information you need to know about the new season right here!
Fall Guys Season 2 release date revealed
MediaTonic has confirmed that the new season is titled Satellite Scramble and it will launch on September 15th.
That’s later this week, meaning that the season is set to go live on Thursday.
The blog post reveals that the bean-like characters are going into space and will be “orbiting obstacles” while also taking on “cosmic courses and all the enigmas space has to offer.”
There will be new space-themed variations of previous rounds that have been found in the game across Solos, Duos and Squads.
It is likely to completely change up the way in which Fall Guys is played and there are likely to be some particularly exciting challenges added into the game.
When does the Fall Guys Season 2 Launch Event take place?
The Satellite Explorers launch event will put all of the Rounds from Season 2 into the game and there will initially be a mission to “Save the Fall Guys satellite”.
And you’ll get a few rewards, too. These are as follows:
- Space Bean Nickname – 200 points
- 200 Kudos – 300 points
- Satellite Explorer Nameplate – 500 points
- Space Icons Pattern – 800 points
- Satellite Backpack – 1,000 points
The new rounds are as follows, too…
- Tiptoe Finale – Up to four squads battle for victory, aware that falling could send them into space
- Starchart – Bump the buttons to see which way to go
- Pixel Painters – Step on tiles to spell out the correct patterns
- Cosmic Highway – Hop across rows of moving platforms and aim to be the last one standing
- Hyperdrive Heroes – Stay on your hoverboard and reach the finish line without falling off
- Hex-a-terrestrial – Navigate floating platforms and don’t make a mistake
- Space Race – The gauntlet, in space
- Frantic Factory – Bash your buttons to receive the points you need
Keep it tuned to GiveMeSport for the latest gaming news!