This bout could have some big implications in the Bantamweight division of the MMA company, as the #4 ranked Sandhagen takes on the #10 ranked Song.
Song could make his way into the top 5 of the 135-pound ranks with a big win over Sandhagen, but do the oddsmakers believe that it could happen?
Here is everything you need to know about the available betting odds for Cory Sandhagen vs Yadong Song in the main event of UFC Fight Night.
Sandhagen vs Song Betting Lines
There are a number of lines available for the bout across different oddsmakers, and the aggregate of some of those is as follows:
- Sandhagen to win: 4/9
- Song to win: 13/8
Method of Victory
- Cory Sandhagen by KO/TKO: 4/1
- Cory Sandhagen by Points: 11/10
- Cory Sandhagen by Submission: 10/1
- Draw: 50/1
- Yadong Song by KO/TKO: 7/2
- Yadong Song by Points: 5/1
- Yadong Song by Submission: 30/1
- Cory Sandhagen to Win in Round 1: 9/1
- Cory Sandhagen to Win in Round 2: 14/1
- Cory Sandhagen to Win in Round 3: 16/1
- Cory Sandhagen to Win in Round 4: 20/1
- Cory Sandhagen to Win in Round 5: 25/1
- Yadong Song to Win in Round 1: 8/1
- Yadong Song to Win in Round 2: 14/1
- Yadong Song to Win in Round 3: 18/1
- Yadong Song to Win in Round 4: 25/1
- Yadong Song to Win in Round 5: 33/1
Will the fight go the distance?
- Yes: 8/11
- No: 11/10
The official odds on the UFC website have Sandhagen as the slight favourite at -195 compared to Song’s +165, so that appears to line up with what the oddsmakers are predicting.
Both men have extremely similar win percentages, so this should be a great back-and-forth battle between two of the top 10 best Bantamweight fighters in the company!
For reference, here are those win percentages:
- Win by KO/TKO: 43%
- Submission: 21%
- Decision: 36%
- Average Fight Time: 10:38
- Knockdown Average (per 15 minutes): 0.56
- Win by KO/TKO: 42%
- Submission: 16%
- Decision: 42%
- Average Fight Time: 10:00
- Knockdown Average (per 15 minutes): 0.75
You can find all of the latest UFC News and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport