There are a number of bouts set to take place on the fight card from the Prudential Center in New Jersey, including the return of Keyshawn Davis following his sixth-round TKO over Esteban Sanchez on the Oscar Valdez vs Stevenson card.
This should be a great night of action from the team at Top Rank, with a full fight card set to blow the roof off of the Prudential Center this weekend!
Here is everything you need to know about the fight card for Shakur Stevenson vs Robson Conceicao on Friday, September 23rd 2022.
Stevenson vs Conceicao Fight Card
- Jahi Tucker (8-0, 5 KOs) vs. Jose Luis Sanchez (11-2-1, 4 KOs), 8 rounds – Welterweight bout
- Bruce “Shu Shu” Carrington (4-0, 3 KOs) vs. Jose Argel (9-4, 3 KOs), 6 rounds – Featherweight bout
- Armani Almestica (6-0, 6 KOs) vs. Omar Urieta (3-1-1, 2 KOs), 6 rounds – Lightweight bout
- Pablo Valdez (6-0, 5 KOs) vs. Noe Alejandro Lopez (11-5-1, 4 KOs), 6 rounds – Welterweight bout
- Orlando Gonzalez (18-1, 11 KOs) vs. Misael Lopez (13-1, 5 KOs), 8 rounds – Featherweight bout
- Floyd “Cashflow” Diaz (6-0, 2 KOs) vs. Eduardo Diogo (3-0, 2 KOs), 6 rounds – Junior Featherweight bout
- Keyshawn Davis (5-0, 4 KOs) vs. Omar Tienda (25-5, 18 KOs) – Lightweight bout
- Shakur Stevenson vs. Robson Conceicao – Main Event WBC, WBO and The Ring junior lightweight title bout
Shakur Stevenson vs Robson Conceicao Tale of the Tape
Here is the tale of the tape for the main event bout:
- Height: 5′ 8″
- Reach: 68″
- Birthday: June 28, 1997
- Nationality: American
- Total Bouts: 18
- Record: 18-0 (9 KOs)
- Height: 5′ 10″
- Reach: 70″
- Birthday: October 25, 1998
- Total Bouts: 18
- Record: 17-1 (8 KOs)
As you can see from the above info, the challenger actually comes into the main event with a slight advantage in reach and height!
Having said that, Stevenson is the heavy favourite coming into the contest, with oddsmakers giving him an aggregate of 1/25 compared to Conceicao’s 10/1.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest boxing news right here at GiveMeSport.