Charles Oliveira vs Islam Makhachev is arguably one of the biggest contests in the UFC this year, but what time will ‘Do Bronx’ be taking to the octagon to challenge for the UFC Lightweight title at UFC 280?
This is an absolutely massive bout in the 155-pound division, as Oliveira looks to regain the title that he never actually lost inside the cage, and Makhachev looks to prove he can compete with some of the biggest names in the sport.
Oliveira vs Makhachev at UFC 280 is an absolutely can’t-miss event for fans of MMA, so it’s worth knowing when the two men will be making their way to the octagon on fight night!
Here is everything you need to know about the estimated cage walk time of Charles Oliveira at UFC 280 to face Islam Makhachev.
Charles Oliveira UFC 280 Cage Walk Time
As confirmed by the official UFC website, the Main Card for UFC 280 is expected to start at around 7 PM BST on Saturday, October 22nd 2022.
With that in mind, we’re estimating that Oliveira will be making his walk to the octagon between 9:30 PM and 10:30 PM BST on Saturday, October 22nd 2022.
It’s worth noting that these are estimates, as it all depends on how long the fights on the Early Prelims and Prelims actually go on the night.
Oliveira vs Makhachev Full Fight Card
For context, here are all of the bouts that have been revealed for the event from Etihad Arena in Yas Island as of writing on Thursday, September 22nd 2022:
- Charles Oliveira vs Islam Makhachev – Main Event UFC Lightweight Title Bout
- Aljamain Sterling vs TJ Dillashaw – UFC Bantamweight Title Bout
- Petr Yan vs Sean O’Malley – Bantamweight Bout
- Beneil Dariush vs Mateusz Gamrot – Lightweight Bout
- Katlyn Chookagian vs Manon Fiorot – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- Belal Muhammad vs Sean Brady – Welterweight Bout
- Makhmud Muradov vs Caio Borralho – Middleweight Bout
- Volkan Oezdemir vs Nikita Krylov – Light Heavyweight Bout
- Zubaira Tukhugov vs Lucas Almeida – Featherweight Bout
- Magomed Mustafaev vs Jamie Mullarkey – Lightweight Bout
We will update this page as and when the company confirms more bouts for the card and the layout of the Early Prelims, Prelims and Main Card.
Read More: What is the UK Start Time of UFC 280?
You can find all of the latest UFC News and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport