Sterling will be defending his 135-pound title against TJ Dillashaw in the co-main event of the evening.
Unlike the majority of UFC events, UFC 280 will actually be taking place at a far more sociable time for fight fans in the United Kingdom to watch live!
Here is everything you need to know about the estimated cage walk time for Aljamain Sterling vs TJ Dillashaw at UFC 280.
Aljamain Sterling Cage Walk Time UFC 280
As confirmed by the official UFC website, the Main Card for UFC 280 is expected to start at around 7 PM BST on Saturday, October 22nd 2022.
With that in mind, we’re estimating that Sterling will be making his walk to the octagon between 8:30 PM and 9:30 PM BST on Saturday, October 22nd 2022.
It’s worth noting that these are estimates, as it all depends on how long the fights on the Early Prelims and Prelims actually go on the night. If every bout does to the judges, as highly unlikely as that is, then the rest of the night will be massively affected.
UFC 280 Confirmed Fight Card Thus Far
For reference, here are all of the bouts that have been revealed for the event from Etihad Arena in Yas Island as of writing on Thursday, September 22nd 2022:
- Charles Oliveira vs Islam Makhachev – Main Event UFC Lightweight Title Bout
- Aljamain Sterling vs TJ Dillashaw – UFC Bantamweight Title Bout
- Petr Yan vs Sean O’Malley – Bantamweight Bout
- Beneil Dariush vs Mateusz Gamrot – Lightweight Bout
- Katlyn Chookagian vs Manon Fiorot – Women’s Flyweight Bout
- Belal Muhammad vs Sean Brady – Welterweight Bout
- Makhmud Muradov vs Caio Borralho – Middleweight Bout
- Volkan Oezdemir vs Nikita Krylov – Light Heavyweight Bout
- Zubaira Tukhugov vs Lucas Almeida – Featherweight Bout
- Magomed Mustafaev vs Jamie Mullarkey – Lightweight Bout
We will update this page as and when the company confirms more bouts for the card and the layout of the Early Prelims, Prelims and Main Card.
Read More: What is the UK Start Time of UFC 280?
You can find all of the latest UFC News and MMA news right here at GiveMeSport