Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 remains one of the most anticipated titles of the year, but what are some of the perks that fans can pick up in-game?
The sequel to 2019’s Modern Warfare is set to release on October 28th worldwide for multiple consoles, including PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.
The multiplayer beta has been ongoing for some time, with the PlayStation exclusive beta available to play over the weekend.
The all-platform beta will open up this week, allowing PC and Xbox players to dive into the game and start ranking up as best they can.
There are naturally questions around the perks that will be available for players to use within the game.
Let’s get right into it.
Modern Warfare 2 All Perks
With the help of Charlie Intel’s comprehensive list, we’ve taken a look at all of the perks that are available for players to use within the game.
There are a variety of perks available, and they come under different titles.
Players can choose their Base Perks which are active from the moment the game begins.
The base perks are as follows.
- Overkill: Carry two Primary Weapons
- Double Time: Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
- Battle Hardened: Reduce the effect of enemy Flash, Stun, EMP, Gas Grenades, and Shock Sticks. Immune to Snapshot Grenades.
- Scavenger: Resupply ammo and throwing knives from dead players.
- E.O.D.: Take reduced damage from non-Killstreak explosives. Reset fuze timers when picking up live grenades.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind a footprint trail, and enemy death markers are visible. Kill markers are hidden from the enemy team.
- Pitcher: Throw equipment farther and see a preview of the trajectory.
- Extra Tactical: Spawn with an additional Tactical.
These are activated within four minutes but can be unlocked more quickly if you amass enough points. Every 10 points reduces a second on the timer.
You can only have one bonus perk.
- Resupply: Spawn with an additional Lethal. Equipment recharges over 25 seconds.
- Spotter: Spot enemy equipment, Field Upgrades, and Killstreaks through walls. Aiming down sights highlights them for the team. Hack enemy Claymores, Proximity Mines, C4, and Trophy Systems.
- Cold-Blooded: Undetectable by AI targeting systems, and thermal optics. Does not trigger High Alert warning. Does not highlight in enemy Tactical Cameras, Recon Drones, and Spotter Scopes.
- Fast Hands: Reload, use equipment, and swap weapons faster.
- Quick Fix: Killing players immediately triggers health regeneration. Capturing and holding objectives increases health regeneration rate.
- Focus: Reduce flinch when aiming down sights and extend Hold Breath duration.
There are six Ultimate Perks. They will be unlocked eight minutes into a game, or earlier if you collect points quickly.
- High Alert: Vision pulses when spotted by an enemy player outside of view.
- Ghost: Undetectable by UAVs, Portable Radars, and Heartbeat Sensors.
- Hardline: Reduce Killstreak cost by one (1) kill. Reduce Scorestreak cost by 125.
- Overclock: Store an additional Field Upgrade charge. Increase Field Upgrade charge rate by 40%. ON-EARN: Get a Field Upgrade Charge.
- Survivor: On death, enter Last Stand with the ability to self-revive once per life. Teammates can revive downed players faster.
- Bird’s Eye: The minimap is zoomed out. UAV and Radar pings reveal the enemy’s direction. ON-EARN: Ping enemies on the minimap.
Keep it tuned to GiveMeSport for all the latest gaming news!