Chris Jericho, who turns 46-years-old in a matter of weeks, is in the midst of possibly, the most entertaining run of his WWE career.
As a comedy heel and dear friend of WWE Universal champion Kevin Owens, Y2J has provided excellent entertainment in the last few months.
Far from Jericho to be content with his proven shtick from years gone by, the latest incarnation of his character has managed to get several new catchphrases over as well.
SUBMIT AN ARTICLE
Apply to become a GMS writer by signing up and submitting a 250-word test article: https://gms.to/haveyoursay5
On top of threatening superstars with "It" and labelling his foes "Stupid idiots!" Jericho has been getting some of the biggest cheers of the night by putting his enemies on his 'List of Jericho'.
On Facebook yesterday, the Ayatollah of Rock & Rolla shared with the fans who has made the illustrious list so far, and it's pretty damn funny.
THE LIST OF JERICHO
- Mick Foley > Screwing over Y2J, Y2J's best friend Kevin Owens and the entire show. Terrible fashion sense
- WWE Fan in Memphis, Tennessee
"LIST OF STUPID IDIOTS"
* Enzo Amore and Big Cass
* The Shining Stars
* The New Day
* The Club (Gallows and Anderson)
- The cameraman during Highlight Reel with KO > Wrong side to shoot
- Enzo (not "Ezmo") Amore and Big Cass (2nd time) > Interrupting Y2J and KO
- Seth Rollins > Injured again
- Kofi (not "Kofy") Kingston > Questioning Y2J and KO's friendship
- Big E > Not allowing Y2J to the champion's huddle
- Xavier Woods > Laughing
- Xavier Woods - Making joke of Y2J's best friend Kevin Owens
- Ashton Kutcher > Showing up in Los Angeles
- Danny Masterson > > Showing up in Los Angeles
Of course, Stephanie McMahon had made the list until she gave Y2J a match with Seth Rollins this past week on Raw, causing Jericho to subtly scratch her name from his bad books.
Jericho and Owens are the best double act in the company right now and one has to wonder if the tag team titles are in their future, or whether the rumoured eventual feud between the two will go ahead.
The former six-time world champion is scheduled to be around for the rest of the year, so make the most of the veteran and "Drink it in, maaaaaaan."