Max Holloway Profile
Max Holloway is a Mixed Martial Artist currently signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championships/UFC.
Holloway made his UFC promotional debut as an injury replacement for Ricardo Lamas at UFC 143 on February 4, 2012, against Dustin Poirier.
What is Max Holloway’s age?
Holloway was born on December 4th, 1991, making him 30 years old.
What is Max Holloway’s height?
The UFC fighter has a billed height of 5 ft 11 in/180 cm.
What weight class does Max Holloway fight in?
Holloway fights in the Featherweight division of the UFC, and his weigh-in weight is almost always at the division limit of 145 to 145.5 pounds.
What time does Max Holloway fight?
Holloway is a major name in the Featherweight division of the UFC, but he can sometimes feature on UFC Fight Night cards.
If Holloway does appear on a Fight Night broadcast, then he will usually be in the main event. If ‘Blessed’ is featured on the main card of a PPV card in the United States, then he is usually fighting between 3 AM BST and 6 AM BST.
These timings can change regularly depending on where Holloway is on the fight card, but it is highly unlikely that he will be competing any lower than at least the co-main event if it is a UFC Fight Night event.
How to Watch Max Holloway fights
UFC events are available to watch in the United Kingdom on BT Sport. BT Sport is the home of the Ultimate Fighting Championships in the UK.
Fight fans can catch all of the action via a BT monthly subscription, or on very rare occasions BT Sport Box Office.
Early Prelims and Prelims for UFC Fight Night and UFC PPV events are also available for fans in the United Kingdom to watch on the UFC Fight Pass app.
Fight Pass is a digital streaming service giving fans access to thousands of hours of content and live events from around the world.
FIGHT PASS is available 365-days a year, 24/7 and features behind-the-scenes, exclusive, and original content from the biggest promotion in mixed martial arts that can’t be found anywhere else.
Where can I find Max Holloway on social media?
You can find all of the latest UFC news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
- Brock Lesnar's opinion of Conor McGregor will always be the most savage
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 3: Security guard didn't even flinch at Notorious
- Paddy Pimblett's crazy weight gain in 22 days since UFC London
- UFC & WWE legend Ken Shamrock is still so jacked, aged 58
- McGregor, Jones, Rousey, no Khabib: Dana White's top 5 UFC fighters of all time
- Usman, Ngannou, Oliveira, Poirier: Independent's top 10 UFC P4P fighters
Latest Max Holloway Stories
- Conor McGregor vs Paddy Pimblett: Infographic mocks comparisons
- UFC Fight Night: Yair Rodriguez makes huge claim ahead of main event
- McGregor, Khabib, Jones, Aldo, Silva: DAZN name 12 greatest MMA fighters in history
- UFC 276: Israel Adesanya, Fight Card, Date, Rumours, UK Time, Tickets and More
- Israel Adesanya's coach calls Alexander Volkanovski 'the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world'
- Alexander Volkanovski next fight: Five potential opponents he could face after Max Holloway win