Aston Martin Profile
The Aston Martin team can trace its roots in the sport back to 1991, with them being based at Silverstone and running under several different names.
They were originally the Jordan team, founded and ran by Eddie Jordan, who oversaw things between the early 90s and 2005, with the team then sold to Midland F1 for 2006.
In 2007, they became Spyker and 2008 they were Force India, which would be the case for the next ten years.
2019 saw another rebrand to Racing Point and that stuck until 2020, when it was announced the Aston Martin name would return to the grid for the first time since the 50s with the team.
Here’s everything you need to know about Aston Martin…
First F1 race
1991 (as Jordan)
2021 (as Aston Martin)
Damon Hill (as Jordan,) Sebastian Vettel
Latest Aston Martin Stories
- Aston Martin unveil stark upgrade to AMR22 for Spanish GP
- Sebastian Vettel offered Formula E opportunity
- Spanish GP: Sebastian Vettel predicting exciting wheel-to-wheel action this weekend
- Spanish GP Weekend Schedule: When does the race start?
- Sebastian Vettel: 4-time champion speaks as he gears up for Question Time debut
- Miami GP: Max Verstappen holds off Charles Leclerc in blistering closing laps to take victory