Aston Martin Profile
The Aston Martin team can trace its roots in the sport back to 1991, with them being based at Silverstone and running under several different names.
They were originally the Jordan team, founded and ran by Eddie Jordan, who oversaw things between the early 90s and 2005, with the team then sold to Midland F1 for 2006.
In 2007, they became Spyker and 2008 they were Force India, which would be the case for the next ten years.
2019 saw another rebrand to Racing Point and that stuck until 2020, when it was announced the Aston Martin name would return to the grid for the first time since the 50s with the team.
Here's everything you need to know about Aston Martin...
First F1 race
1991 (as Jordan)
2021 (as Aston Martin)
Damon Hill (as Jordan,) Sebastian Vettel
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores minutes after coming onto the pitch after 4-month absence
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool youngster's classy gesture to fan in hospital after injury vs Leeds
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp was visibly emotional when giving injury update
- Harvey Elliott Injury: Man Utd's Marcus Rashford sends classy to Liverpool star
Latest Aston Martin Stories
- Sebastian Vettel: 4-time champ addresses talk of political career after Formula 1 retirement
- Russian Grand Prix: 2 winners and 2 losers from chaotic race in Sochi
- Hamilton, Verstappen, Vettel & Alonso salaries: How much do F1 drivers get paid?
- Formula 1: Aston Martin eyeing Sebastian Vettel future announcement 'imminently'
- Dutch Grand Prix: 2 winners and 2 losers from the weekend at Zandvoort
- Formula 1: Sebastian Vettel 'enjoying' racing again after Ferrari nightmare