Bukayo Saka Profile
Bukayo Saka, aged 19 and 5’10” tall, is among the next generation of English talent to excite the footballing world. The versatile operator has already featured on the international stage with England; if he keeps progressing at the rate he is, Saka will certainly be making his parents proud by adding more caps to the list in the future.
Despite making his mark on the Premier League thus far, Saka will be disappointed with his FIFA 21 stats - a rating of just 75 fails to reflect his true ability. The 19-year-old has already won the FA Cup with Arsenal - beating Chelsea 2-1 in the 2020 Final - and came close to winning the Europa League, finishing runner-up back in 2019.
As Saka progresses, he will certainly be improving his on-field performances and with that, his salary. The exciting talent is just one of many English youngsters coming through the ranks that look set to impress in the years to come.
FA Cup winner: 2020
UEFA Europa League runner-up: 2019
FA Community Shield Winner: 2020
Made his senior Arsenal debut against Vorskla Poltava in the Europa League in 2018
Scored his first Arsenal goal against Eintracht Frankfurt in the Europa League in 2019
Where can I find Bukayo Saka on social media?
Latest Bukayo Saka Stories
- Greenwood, Saka, Bellingham: Who is England's greatest Golden Boy? - The Verdict
- Gareth Southgate explains brilliant first impression Bukayo Saka made on the England squad
- Arsenal news: Three players seen as indispensable by the Gunners
- Erling Haaland, Ansu Fati, Phil Foden: The 10 best young football stars in 2021 have been ranked
- Arsenal's Bukayo Saka has created as many chances as Cristiano Ronaldo this season
- FIFA 21: Arsenal's Aubameyang shows off his Ultimate Team and raves about Saka's card
- Kane, Pogba, Saka: GMS Fans' Premier League Player of the Month nominations - January
- Fantasy Football: Top 5 differential picks ahead of GW20