Carlos Sainz Profile
Carlos Sainz is a Spanish F1 driver for Ferrari, having joined the Scuderia for the 2021 season.
He is the son of the 1990 and 1992 World Rally Championship winner, Carlos Sainz, and has kept both his name and evident racing pedigree.
He arrived in the sport in 2015 and drove for Toro Rosso between then and 2017, before moving to Renault.
He was with the French outfit for two years and then signed for McLaren, where he spent the 2019 and 2020 campaigns before making the move to the Prancing Horse.
Here’s everything you need to know about Carlos Sainz:
September 1st, 1994
Sainz’s net worth is valued at $6million.
Sainz’s yearly salary is $10million.
Sainz is believed to be in a relationship with Isabel Hernaez, a press officer in the fashion industry. Little is known about when and where they met as they have opted to keep things as private as possible.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
Latest Carlos Sainz Stories
- Spanish GP Weekend Schedule: When does the race start?
- Carlos Sainz thankful to complete full race distance after trying couple of rounds
- Miami GP: Max Verstappen holds off Charles Leclerc in blistering closing laps to take victory
- Miami GP: Charles Leclerc takes P1 as Ferrari seal front row lockout
- Hamilton, Schumacher, Verstappen, Alonso, Vettel: F1's best 21st century drivers ranked
- Miami GP Weekend Schedule: When does the race start?