Dana White- Profile
Dana White is a name known to all fans of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) as he is a main face in global sport and the orchestrator behind the UFC.
He is happily married to Anne White and they have three children. He is the president of the Championship and organises the fights that all supporters want to see. Most recently he had events which saw the headline fight be Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov, and fans saw the Russian come out on top.
White was born in Manchester, Connecticut in the United States of America and loved the world of fighting from a young age as he started boxing at the age of 17 and graduated from Hermon High School in Maine in 1987 before going on to begin his career in top-level sport.
It isn’t easy to work up the ladder of the UFC, and he started out as a manager for fighters Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell before hearing the UFC was looking for a new buyer.
Immediately he contacted a friend, who then bought the UFC for around $2 million. He then made Dana White president. It was a great career move for him as he now reportedly has an estimated net worth of $500million.
He leads press conferences, and supervises fighters facing off. The success of The Ultimate Fighter helped grow UFC, and has massively increased White's profile.
The president has helped the sport grow massively since becoming a part of it and despite only owning 9% of the UFC, he has a huge influence and has provided supporters with some epic battles.
You can find all of the latest UFC news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores minutes after coming onto the pitch after 4-month absence
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool youngster's classy gesture to fan in hospital after injury vs Leeds
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp was visibly emotional when giving injury update
- Harvey Elliott Injury: Man Utd's Marcus Rashford sends classy to Liverpool star
Latest Dana White Stories
- Conor McGregor: Dana White provides big update on Notorious' comeback
- McGregor, Tyson, Fury, Ali, Khabib: Dana White names the GOAT of combat sport
- Georges St-Pierre 'wasn't ready' for his first world title fight against Matt Hughes at UFC 50
- Meet Jack Della Maddalena, the Aussie UFC hopeful with a 100% finish rate
- Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather: UFC star apologising to Dana White after fight
- Dana White casts doubt on Kevin Lee’s future in the UFC after two consecutive defeats