Daniel Ricciardo Profile
Daniel Ricciardo is an Australian F1 driver that is currently part of the McLaren team having joined them at the beginning of 2021.
Nicknamed ‘The Honey Badger,’ Ricciardo has become renowned for pulling off some fantastic, last-gasp overtakes since his arrival on the grid back in 2011 at the British Grand Prix with HRT.
Between 2012 and 2013 he was a Toro Rosso driver before sealing a promotion to Red Bull, where he stayed for four years until 2018.
In 2019 he joined Renault but was there for just two years before opting to head to McLaren for the 2021 season.
Here’s everything you need to know about Daniel Ricciardo:
July 1st, 1989
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Ricciardo’s net worth is valued at $50million.
Ricciardo’s yearly salary is $10million.
Daniel Ricciardo is currently believed to be single.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
Latest Daniel Ricciardo Stories
- Andreas Seidl reveals McLaren investigating Spanish GP issues for Daniel Ricciardo
- Daniel Ricciardo eyeing McLaren progress at Spanish Grand Prix
- Spanish GP Weekend Schedule: When does the race start?
- Miami GP: Max Verstappen holds off Charles Leclerc in blistering closing laps to take victory
- Miami GP: Charles Leclerc takes P1 as Ferrari seal front row lockout
- Hamilton, Schumacher, Verstappen, Alonso, Vettel: F1's best 21st century drivers ranked