About Eden Hazard
Eden Hazard is an experienced Belgian midfielder currently playing for Real Madrid, as well as captaining the Belgium national team.
Hazard was born in La Louviere on 7 January, 1991, as the son of two former footballers, and began his career playing for local clubs.
In 2005, he moved to France and began his senior career with Ligue 1 club Lille, spending two years in the club's academy and debuting at 16. In his first full season as a starter, he won the Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year award, winning it once again in the 2009-10 season, becoming the first player to win it twice.
In 2012, Hazard signed with Chelsea. During his time at Stamford Bridge, he helped the Blues win the EFL Cup, two Premier Leagues, two Europa Leagues and one FA Cup.
In 2019, he joined Real Madrid in a near £130,000,000 transfer, where he plays as a winger or attacking midfielder.
- Man Utd 1-2 Sheffield Utd: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer calls out referee after shock Premier League loss
- Man Utd's Bruno Fernandes showed superb effort vs Sheffield United amid Martial criticism
- Chelsea fan 'steaming' with Thomas Tuchel's team selection for Wolves draw wants him 'out'
- Ronaldo, Messi, Van Dijk: Who makes the world team of the decade (2011-2020)?
- Lionel Messi's class gesture after starring for Barcelona vs Rayo Vallecano
- Man Utd 1-2 Sheffield United: Anthony Martial goes viral for his role in Oliver Burke's winner
- Man Utd 1-2 Sheffield United: Man Utd's defending for winning-goal was awful
- Chelsea 0-0 Wolves: Video shows the difference Thomas Tuchel has already made
- Sevilla 3-0 Valencia: Julen Lopetegui's side score incredible team goal in Copa del Rey win
- Jack Grealish goes on insane run and nearly scores Puskas award contender in Burnley 3-2 Aston Villa