Eden Hazard Profile
Eden Hazard is an experienced Belgian midfielder currently playing for Real Madrid, as well as captaining the Belgium national team.
Hazard was born in La Louviere on 7 January, 1991, as the son of two former footballers, and began his career playing for local clubs.
In 2005, he moved to France and began his senior career with Ligue 1 club Lille, spending two years in the club’s academy and debuting at 16. In his first full season as a starter, he won the Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year award, winning it once again in the 2009-10 season, becoming the first player to win it twice.
In 2012, Hazard signed with Chelsea. During his time at Stamford Bridge, he helped the Blues win the EFL Cup, two Premier Leagues, two Europa Leagues and one FA Cup.
In 2019, he joined Real Madrid in a near £130,000,000 transfer, where he plays as a winger or attacking midfielder.
Latest Eden Hazard Stories
- Lionel Messi: What's the record for most assists in a Ligue 1 season?
- Eden Hazard’s audacious flick for Real Madrid against Cadiz was vintage
- Coutinho, Hazard, Torres: What's the worst transfer in recent history?
- Messi, Hazard, Lewandowski: Stats show Erling Haaland might be the biggest bargain ever
- Messi, Haaland, Neymar: The 10 players with highest transfer values in history
- Gerrard, Lampard, Drogba, Salah: Liverpool and Chelsea's greatest ever players ranked