About Eden Hazard
Eden Hazard is an experienced Belgian midfielder currently playing for Real Madrid, as well as captaining the Belgium national team.
Hazard was born in La Louviere on 7 January, 1991, as the son of two former footballers, and began his career playing for local clubs.
In 2005, he moved to France and began his senior career with Ligue 1 club Lille, spending two years in the club's academy and debuting at 16. In his first full season as a starter, he won the Ligue 1 Young Player of the Year award, winning it once again in the 2009-10 season, becoming the first player to win it twice.
In 2012, Hazard signed with Chelsea. During his time at Stamford Bridge, he helped the Blues win the EFL Cup, two Premier Leagues, two Europa Leagues and one FA Cup.
In 2019, he joined Real Madrid in a near £130,000,000 transfer, where he plays as a winger or attacking midfielder.
- Sergio Ramos: Real Madrid confirm captain is leaving the club
- Gareth Bale penalty: Wales star appeared to catch himself on the big screen before miss
- Christian Eriksen: Belgium and Denmark have beautiful 10th-minute gesture planned
- Gareth Bale's stunning assist for Aaron Ramsey's opener against Turkey at Euro 2020
- Premier League 2021/22 fixture list: Leeds United top predicted table after 7 games
- Euro 2020: Man Utd legend Gary Neville's viral tweet about VAR compared to Premier League
- Messi, Ronaldo, Bellerin: Seven footballers with unique diets
- Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder III: Surreal face-off lasts over 5 minutes at first press conference
- Euro 2020: Roy Keane mocked by Ian Wright for his fashion sense during ITV coverage
- Copa America: Lionel Messi's first free-kick goal for Barcelona was so clever