Erling Haaland Profile
Erling Braut Haaland is currently plying his trade in Germany with Bundesliga giants Borussia Dortmund. The 20-year-old has been dubbed as the next best thing and has already established himself as one of the most prolific center forwards in Europe. The Norweigan striker still has years ahead of him and if he can continue in the same vein, he has every chance of making it to the very top.
Haaland, who is 6’4” tall, has an unnatural technical ability for someone with such a large frame. After establishing himself in the Bundesliga with Red Bull Salzburg - where he scored a staggering 29 goals in 27 appearances - Haaland moved to Dortmund to compete with the big boys. Since then, the Norway international has thoroughly impressed and there remains strong interest from the likes of Manchester United in an attempt to lure him to English football.
Surprisingly, Haaland was born in Leeds and made his name outside of England. However, it did not take long before he was picked up by several scouts and now he is on course to become one of the world’s best after winning the Golden Boy award in 2020.
Record for Red Bull Salzburg
Games Played: 27
Record for Molde FK
Games Played: 50
Where can I find Erling Haaland on social media?
- Man Utd's Bruno Fernandes mercilessly mocked for taking inspiration from Andres Iniesta
- Liverpool: When Barcelona's Jordi Alba cried at half-time in 4-0 defeat
- Barcelona: Lionel Messi and Pep Guardiola changed football forever vs Real Madrid in 2009
- Zinedine Zidane: The day he turned up and bossed 5-a-side session
- Anthony Joshua vs Tyson Fury: AJ's Wikipedia page has been edited