Scuderia Ferrari is the most successful and oldest team in Formula One.
Ferrari is based in Maranello, Italy and was founded in 1929 by Enzo Ferrari, who was an Italian entrepreneur.
The team celebrated its 90th birthday in 2019, and has won the Drivers’ title a record 15 times and the Constructors’ title 16 times.
The manufacturer’s traditional home Grand Prix is the Italian one based in Monza and is currently the fifth oldest Grand Prix in the world.
Some of their most decorated drivers include Argentine Juan Manuel Fangio, who is otherwise known as ‘The Master.’ Fangio dominated the first decade of Formula One, winning a record five world titles. This record stood for 46 years before being surpassed by another Ferrari racer Michael Schumacher.
The late Austrian Niki Lauda was another great to race for Enzo Ferrari’s team, winning three World Championships, in 1975, 1977 and 1984 with the team known as ‘The Prancing Horse’.
Finally, you cannot mention Ferrari without referring to Michael Schumacher, who was and still is statistically the best the sport has ever seen. The German achieved a record seven world titles (1994,1995,2000, 2001 2002,2003 and 2004) - all with the Italian manufacturer.
The last time a Ferrari driver won the Drivers’ Championship was in 2007 with Kimi Raikkonen, so the pressure is on current drivers Charles Leclerc and four-time champion Sebastian Vettel to end that 13-year wait.
- Snow in Istanbul: Invisible Sivasspor go viral during Süper Lig clash with Basaksehir
- Fulham vs Chelsea: Antonee Robinson sent off for tackle that sent Cesar Azpilicueta flying
- Zinedine Zidane: Highlights from 2006 World Cup display for France vs Brazil go viral
- Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo, Thierry Henry: Who is the Premier League's greatest ever?
- Liverpool vs Man Utd: Mark Clattenburg says Jurgen Klopp & Alex Ferguson are not good losers
- Chelsea news: Thiago Silva's wife fires shots at Liverpool's Andy Robertson and Tottenham
- Boxing: Anthony Joshua shows off his ridiculous punching power ahead of Tyson Fury fight
- Mesut Ozil to leave Arsenal: Remembering the day he 'destroyed Napoli' in 2013
- Grand Theft Auto: Who is the best playable character from the game?
- Arsenal transfer news: Mesut Ozil contract to be terminated after mutual agreement reached