Isco is an attacking midfielder who currently plays for Real Madrid in La Liga and the Spanish national team.
He was born on April 21, 1992 in Benalmadena, Spain, and as a child played for Atletico Benamiel. He later moved into Valencia CF's youth system and eventually made his debut with the first team on November 11, 2010 aged 17.
After showcasing his talents for Els Taronges, Isco signed a five-year contract with Malaga CF in July 2011, after the club activated his buy-out clause of €6 million.
He went on to shine for Los Malaguistas and even won the Golden Boy award in 2012.
In August 2013, he signed a five-year contract with Real Madrid, costing Los Blancos €30 million in signing fees.
Isco has made 195 appearances for the Spanish giants, scoring 35 goals and providing 37 assists for his teammates.
He has scored 12 goals for Spain whilst on international duty and appeared in 38 matches for his country. An immensely talented player, with excellent technique and ball control, Isco is known for his ability to pick out an inch-perfect pass and can score from anywhere on the pitch.
- Fortnite: 8-year-old becomes youngest ever professional
- Anthony Joshua v Tyson Fury: Bob Arum gives massive update
- Ronaldo & Fabinho, Salah & Degen: Surprising former teammates
- Euro 2020: 10 English stadiums on standby to host tournament
- Ronaldo, Messi, Zlatan: Which forward has scored the most goals this century?
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Never forget his Real Madrid season as ‘CR9’
- Liverpool, Man United, Arsenal: Which PL team has suffered the most from injuries in 2020/21?
- Man United news: Bruno Fernandes’s elite mentality summed up by coach
- Zlatan, Roberto Carlos, Robben: what are the fastest shots ever recorded?
- Arsenal's Hector Bellerin wasn't recognised and called a 'hipster' by presenter at Grand Prix