Isco is an attacking midfielder who currently plays for Real Madrid in La Liga and the Spanish national team.
He was born on April 21, 1992 in Benalmadena, Spain, and as a child played for Atletico Benamiel. He later moved into Valencia CF's youth system and eventually made his debut with the first team on November 11, 2010 aged 17.
After showcasing his talents for Els Taronges, Isco signed a five-year contract with Malaga CF in July 2011, after the club activated his buy-out clause of €6 million.
He went on to shine for Los Malaguistas and even won the Golden Boy award in 2012.
In August 2013, he signed a five-year contract with Real Madrid, costing Los Blancos €30 million in signing fees.
Isco has made 195 appearances for the Spanish giants, scoring 35 goals and providing 37 assists for his teammates.
He has scored 12 goals for Spain whilst on international duty and appeared in 38 matches for his country. An immensely talented player, with excellent technique and ball control, Isco is known for his ability to pick out an inch-perfect pass and can score from anywhere on the pitch.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores minutes after coming onto the pitch after 4-month absence
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool youngster's classy gesture to fan in hospital after injury vs Leeds
- Harvey Elliott: Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp was visibly emotional when giving injury update
- Harvey Elliott Injury: Man Utd's Marcus Rashford sends classy to Liverpool star
Latest Isco Stories
- Kylian Mbappe to Real Madrid: Real's starting XI if they sign PSG superstar
- Benzema, Griezmann, Alaba: Who has the biggest release clause in football?
- Arsenal Transfer News: Gunners target four-time Champions League winner
- Alaba, Ramos, Hazard: How much money do Real Madrid players earn per-week?
- Euro 2020: The incredible XI of players who won't be at this summer's tournament
- Real Madrid: Eden Hazard's outrageous back-heel through ball during Osasuna win