Jack Grealish Profile
Jack Grealish has transformed into an exciting, on-the-ball talent that has thoroughly impressed in the Premier League. People often wonder how to style their hair like Grealish, but that’s a lot easier to replicate than his footballing talent. The England midfielder is exceptional at drawing fouls, gliding past defenders and scoring goals out of nothing. Standing at a height of 5’10” and aged 25, Grealish is constantly poised to beat some of the Premier League’s best defenders – and he makes it look ever-so easy.
However, Grealish’s career has not always been plain sailing. In March 2019, Grealish was attacked by a Birmingham Fan as he ran onto the pitch and punched the England midfielder. Grealish responded in the only way possible; scoring the winner in front of a packed-out St Andrews and once again he let his football do the talking.
The style and swagger the England international plays with almost makes it certain that criticism will come his way – Grealish and his shin-pads being extremely low down highlights exactly that. Grealish has been linked with transfers to Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal in light of his performances since returning to the Premier League.
Latest Jack Grealish Transfer News
For all the latest Jack Grealish transfer news, rumours and odds visit the Jack Grealish transfer latest page .
Nottingham Forest (loan)
Games Played: 39
EFL Championship play-offs winner: 2019
FA Cup runner-up: 2015
EFL Cup runner-up: 2020
Where can I find Jack Grealish on social media?
Latest Jack Grealish Stories
- Jack Grealish looked lost when asked where he's from in England
- Ronaldo, Diaz, Lukaku, Grealish: Premier League's 30 most expensive signings in 21/22 ranked
- Ronaldo, De Bruyne, no Salah: Premier League's best-paid XI as Man City confirm Haaland deal
- Real Madrid 3-1 Man City: Courtois posts training footage that helped Grealish save
- Ronaldo, Diaz, Eriksen: Premier League's 10 best signings of 2021/22 based on stats
- Kane, Maguire, Rice: The 10 most valuable players who have never won a trophy