Jinder Mahal Profile
Yuvraj Singh Dhesi, better known under the ring name Jinder Mahal, is a Canadian professional wrestler currently signed to WWE performing on the Raw brand. Standing at a staggering height of 6’5”, Mahal made his televised WWE debut back in 2011 featuring on SmackDown and has endured ample amounts of success since that occasion.
Prior to signing with the WWE in 2010, Mahal spent eight years wrestling – most notably in Prairie Wrestling Alliance (PWA) – and dominated the scene. Half-brother of The Great Khali, Mahal was the PWA Heavyweight Champion from 2008 to January 2010 and also won the PWA Canadian Tag Team Championship.
Despite being related to Khali, their friendship was short-lived and Mahal formed a trio with Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre. However, Mahal was released from the company in 2014 but would return to WWE two years later with a dramatic change in physique. In 2017, Mahal defeated Randy Orton to win the WWE Championship and became the first to do so of Indian descent. Khali made a return to help his former friend defend his title against Orton and the spark was back between the two half-brothers.
Mahal is also a one-time WWE United States Champion – which he won at the pay-per-view event WrestleMania in 2018 – and a two-time WWE 24/7 Champion. When it comes to gaming, Mahal most notably appears on WWE 2K19 and WWE 2K20.
What is Jinder Mahal’s entrance theme song?
Sher (Theme Song)
What are Jinder Mahal’s finishing moves?
Arm trap neckbreaker
Full nelson slam
Karachi Valley Driver
Sands of Time
Who is Jinder Mahal dating?
Mahal is currently single
Where can I find Jinder Mahal on social media?
- WWE: Triple H's plans for 'the next Brock Lesnar' will surprise fans
- John Cena: WWE legend's incredible streak likely ending very soon
- Brock Lesnar salary: How much does 'The Beast' make in WWE compared to UFC?
- WWE: Triple H's big plans for two 'amazing' young stars revealed
- Brock Lesnar: WWE megastar pictured with new look during latest hiatus
- WWE SmackDown: The Usos hit one of the best superkicks you're going to see
Latest Jinder Mahal Stories
- Brock Lesnar: The WWE Superstar that 'The Beast' refused to work with
- Rey Mystrerio, Rhea Ripley: Eight WWE main roster stars who need to go to NXT
- The Undertaker, Goldberg, Bray Wyatt: WWE's 'worst Superstar' every year from 1990 to 2021
- WWE's 11 craziest body transformations, including Lesnar, The Rock, Batista & Edge
- The Rock v Stone Cold Steve Austin: The best WWE Backlash moments ranked
- Hulk Hogan says SmackDown star could be 'the new generation Hulk Hogan'