Lance Stroll Profile
Lance Stroll is a Canadian F1 driver who currently drives for Aston Martin.
He made his debut in 2017 and was the first Canadian driver on the grid since Jacques Villeneuve’s retirement from the sport.
He spent his first two years with Williams before moving to Racing Point in 2019.
At the end of the 2020 season, Racing Point were rebranded to bring the Aston Martin name back to the grid, with Stroll keeping his seat for the 2021 season alongside Sebastian Vettel.
Here’s everything you need to know about Lance Stroll:
October 29th, 1998
Stroll’s net worth is valued at $50million.
Stroll’s yearly salary is $10million.
Stroll is currently dating 26-year-old Italian model Sara Pagliaroli.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
Latest Lance Stroll Stories
- Lance Stroll laughs off Red Bull/Aston Martin 'copy' allegations at Spanish Grand Prix
- Spanish GP Weekend Schedule: When does the race start?
- Miami GP: 2 winners and 2 losers from the weekend
- Miami GP: Max Verstappen holds off Charles Leclerc in blistering closing laps to take victory
- Miami GP: Charles Leclerc takes P1 as Ferrari seal front row lockout
- Miami GP Weekend Schedule: When does the race start?