Lando Norris Profile
Lando Norris is a British F1 driver who currently races for McLaren having joined the team in 2019.
After rising through the motorsport ranks, Norris finished second in F2 in 2018 behind fellow Brit George Russell and was offered the chance to drive for the McLaren team in 2019.
He’s been with the team ever since and has gone from strength-to-strength, earning his first podium in the sport at the 2020 Austrian Grand Prix and recording several since.
Here’s everything you need to know about Lando Norris:
November 13th, 1999
Norris’ net worth is valued at $10million.
Norris’ yearly salary is $10million.
Lando Norris is dating Luisinha Oliveira who is a model and social media influencer.
You can keep up to date will all of the latest F1 news and rumours right here at GiveMeSport.
- Jake Paul, Verstappen, Mbappe, Osaka: Highest-paid athletes under 25
- F1 car braking power: Insane fan footage emerges highlighting brake power
- Sebastian Vettel offered Formula E opportunity
- Nyck de Vries relishing Williams opportunity at Spanish Grand Prix
- Mattia Binotto confirms Ferrari upgrades set for Spanish Grand Prix
- EA unveil F1 22 with July 2022 launch
Latest Lando Norris Stories
- Spanish GP Weekend Schedule: When does the race start?
- Lando Norris fully focused on Spanish Grand Prix after Miami retirement
- Miami GP: Max Verstappen holds off Charles Leclerc in blistering closing laps to take victory
- Miami GP: Charles Leclerc takes P1 as Ferrari seal front row lockout
- Hamilton, Schumacher, Verstappen, Alonso, Vettel: F1's best 21st century drivers ranked
- Lando Norris is the only driver as good as Max Verstappen - Helmut Marko